RIP Nipsey Hussle

Seeing Dr. Sebi all over my timeline SMH.

75% of these weirdos had no idea who or what a Dr. Sebi was until 18 hours ago.

generation full of illiterate (not literally) who get their information from timelines instead of reading and researching.

Dr. Sebi's work HAS BEEN OUT.

The movie is still coming out.

I swear, cats run with any and everything just to play intelligent.

The other two that got hit survived/currently? If they decide to talk then won't the real truth come out?
one was his brother that got hit right
man forget all that street code ****
i want think any less of them if they say who did it
someone kill me and mines
I'm singing like james brown

somewhat yeah ur right
back when we were younger definitely
but now there's ways to not be involved
even if u grew up in the neighborhood
now its more of the ones that seek to be involved in that life
the "big homie"
seem to try to stay away from the kids who
try make something with their lives
they try to encourage them to stay out the gang life
True story my moms died when I was 6 and pops got deported shortly after (never knew him) had to move from a house with a golf course as my backyard to Compton In less than 24 hours

Grandparents stayed in a Blood area as I would soon find out I wasn’t ready for all that and I had to either get connected or be a victim got shot at 15 by some Hispanics after that I was full fledged with whatever until I had my first born
I’m not going to pretend I know how things work today. I know when I was young I lived in a place where you had a choice but there’s a catch. You don’t roll with the dogs then if you were out with some Jordan’s on or something you might want to bring some spares for the walk home. In short you’re living in fear. So yeah, you could deal with all that daily or just join them.

I’m paraphrasing of course. Just a simple example.

one was his brother that got hit right
man forget all that street code ****
i want think any less of them if they say who did it
someone kill me and mines
I'm singing like james brown

They just not telling the cops. The word been out since he was shot. Everyone knew Orlando killed Pac...they just waited and eventually they caught up with him.

They just not telling the cops. The word been out since he was shot. Everyone knew Orlando killed Pac...they just waited and eventually they caught up with him.
no they didnt
orlando got killed on a separately unrelated drug thing
years later
dude was still riding around in la
streets is p when it comes to that street justice stuff
its mostly all talk
hell if we being real
the streets a myth

Some of yall really don"t understand how this gang **** works....

Nipsey was a rider from Six Owe...he wasn't what we call a "hood ornament"
You simply don't get someone like OG Big U or OG Kietroc behind you just from being from the set and being able to rap.
Both U and K Roc have solid rambo like reputations in 60s.
You simply don't get jumped in with the the whole Hoodsta car....you gotta do more to solidify your name to even get the attention of the members Nipsey had by his side.
60s is only a faction of the whole 40s-100s Hoodsta car they have several clicks from taggers to full out serial killers.
Ill just say this...Nipsey's click aint no taggers.
Also 40s-100s dont all get along....all 60s don't all get along.
Tons of internal killings bullying and robbing.
Not living by the gun and just making music and hustling doesn't earn you the reputation of rider or Loc from da set....
Do I need to say that again??

60s are responsible for just as many fatherless sons, mourning mothers, widows, wheelchair bound young men etc etc as any other gang.
So don't even expect other LA gangs especially rivals to even care or celebrate a "Nipsey Day"
They got thier own loved ones and hood stars to celebrate and the grief from past bloodshed can be unforgivable.
Just because Nipsey made solid positive music doesn't over shadow him being from one of the most hated sets on the Westside.
Please don't get being a loved music artist and rival gang member **** twisted.
Aint nobody forgiving and forgetting ****..the damage and is too deep.

Read the this below as many times as you need to let it sink in.

Karma is real and so is dark energy...I can't participate in the evil of putting other black men in wheelchairs, faces on obituaries and making mothers cry and contributing to fatherless black children...then change my life up and repent make conscious music get rich give back to my hood then live free of all the very evil I put out into the universe and not worry about my own demise of dying by the gun...even if its 10-20 years later.
Well spoken truth

nip was targeted for a fact its just crazy how he got shot up on his block like that.
i know rappers are smarter than that they usually move with a few goons at least so it that doesnt happen

no they didnt
orlando got killed on a separately unrelated drug thing
years later
dude was still riding around in la
streets is p when it comes to that street justice stuff
its mostly all talk
hell if we being real
the streets a myth

I remember it being gang related.

Why is knows in quotations? :stoneface:

They trying to be all cryptic.
maybe cause knows could be subjective