RIP Nipsey Hussle

Need more info on how this went down, from the looks of it, that’s a super tight shopping center, like most places in LA, most of them are packed and only 1 or 2 cars can pass through at a time. So there’s no way someone can pull up and dip out quickly with that type of space, especially if there was a crowd of people there.

So was the suspect on foot? No one from his crew were able to track that person down? Need the details to come out.

I live down the street from the store and walked over after hearing...such a sad feeling.

We didn't know each other by name but before he blew up I was a stop light with him on MLK and he was real enough to roll down the window and catch that was listening to his mixtape and he smiled and thanked me....that 10 second exchange showed me a lot about his character. RIP Nip.

I live down the street from the store and walked over after hearing...such a sad feeling.

We didn't know each other by name but before he blew up I was a stop light with him on MLK and he was real enough to roll down the window and catch that was listening to his mixtape and he smiled and thanked me....that 10 second exchange showed me a lot about his character. RIP Nip.
Dope story..

Smdh just heard from my boy that one of the lil homies from 60’s murked him. Smdh

Shot 6 times and once in the head. That’s def sending a message!

Back
Top Bottom