Dude was really loved

You right

Not saying it’s right or wrong
But folks have no problem talking about it being gang related without facts
First thing folks wanna say
It’s always the ones doing good for our community that get got
If I’m really thinking though
Dude was really loved

Yea, his heart was really in the right place...however, if he was still an active gang member, it's not hard to theorize as to why someone might have gone after him. IMO, that's MUCH more plausible than any conspiracy theory.

People are trying to drive that Dr Sebi theory hard
On IG
Yeah that's just the cons of the internet. Anyone with common sense knows that just because a producer dies on a film doesn't mean they hault production. Killing Nipsey doesn't stop that movie from coming out. If anything it puts even more EYES on it. I didn't even know he was making a Dr. Sebi documentary.

Hate to hear this for his family. I didn't know Nipsey but Nipsey the human being was inspiring and influential. Seems odd he gets murdered in front of his own store like that 6 times. Disgusting.

Tinfoil hat folks are idiots.

Those conspiracy theory folks are corny. They just like making outlandish claims with no real substance to back them to go against the grain and get attention. It’s basically throwing **** at a wall and hoping it sticks. They might be right or partly right once in a blue moon and they’ll never shut up about that one time they were right all while ignoring the multiple times they were off their rocker.

That said RIP Nipsey. Met him a few times. Real cool approachable dude. He did a lot for that area. It’s a tragic loss.

Last edited:
60 crip. They got avenues, slauson boyz, other sets of 6-0 around the city.

Being at the scene they was talking about it being someone he knew. Didn't get the age but it was definitely someone from his own hood.

They already caught the shooter and he's going to be PC'd.
Source?

You’d think it was familys or 83 but your own.... smh.... Guess what OG mump said was true. RIP to a west coast legend..

Last edited:
One of the most inspirational rappers out there. His music got me through constant failures in life as a teenager. Even if I couldnt relate to any of the gang related lyrics when i started listenting to him almost a decade ago, his messages were so motivational from a human standpoint.

One of the realest rappers out there. Condolences to Lauren London and his kids.

It really be your own. Too many haters out there. RIP :smh::smh:

Double Up has that 1990,s west coast feel to it. This entire situation looks weird as all get out. As much pull as Nip had in that area, you would have to be a fool to attempt that around his people. I want to know the specifics, but I'm sure that we won't get it until a few months down the line. He knew the shooter = inside job, who got the cat to set him up to be hit, was it because he stopped doing what his set wanted him to do. It was over jealousy, because if that was the case, he would've gotten knocked off a looooooong time ago when he first started getting money.

This wasn't about feelings or jealousy. Me knowing how the streets are, I think it was a cat in a high position from his own set (60,s) that had the young crash test dummy take him out. Most likely everybody will involved will be quite about it for now, unless the shooter talks, which I highly doubt he will this soon in the investigation. These cats are the complete opposite of T69 and that whole situation. Since his own set was involved, the people that know the real reason why it happened, will not be talking, because truth has to be protected from the public.

I'm a fan of his, but I would never in a million years think this cat would've gotten taken out by his own people in one form or another.

From Grammy nominated a few weeks ago, to your own set knocking you off soon after is just straight up crazy.

108 Bus Catcher
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom