RIP Nipsey Hussle

Damn... whenever you doing something REAL, is when they get you. Owns his own music, has his own buisness’s, entrepreneur for black ownership. And his life had to end short.

I saw his interview where he was working on a documentary about the corruption behind the cure for aids/HIV.. he did say he was going to get in trouble for it.

People are trying to connect this to the Dr. Sebi documentary he had coming out.

As if Nip wasn’t a gang banger or something.

RIP regardless :smh:

Man no matter who you are when you are from the streets and you make it you have to move up outta there. Smh sad its like that but it is.

R.I.P smh

People are trying to connect this to the Dr. Sebi documentary he had coming out.

As if Nip wasn’t a gang banger or something.

RIP regardless :smh:

because it was an assassination, nobody fired back... if it was on some affiliation stuff gunshots would have been exchanged.

shooter rolls up on him puts one in his head, empties the cylinder and nobody shots back.

Damn....he seemed like one of those dudes that were untouchable and straight with everyone. Wasn't really into his music, but he seems to have had a solid and consistent career. RIP.

So can someone give a few sentences on who he was? I honestly know nothing about this dude other than he with Lauren London, and just found that out not to long ago.

Tell me it ain't real. Not Neighborhood Nip.

Thought he had the key to the city. Why now and not way before?

Back
Top Bottom