RIP Nipsey Hussle

60s aint ****

dude shoulda been turned up missing with all his fingers and toes gone with his cock and balls shoved in his ******* with a butterknife

You are destined to be who you will be. Environment is the only thing that can change it.

Last edited:
Yea for being in the car let’s not act like Snoop was the one poppin off

U do realize Snoop wanted to be a Blood when he first came out until Suge told him that makes no sense lmao

So by your logic I guess mafia bosses who order hits are not gangsters? Please kill all that gotta be murdering people and selling bricks to be a gangsters or thugs.

da more i think about it, da more im lowkey horrified at how grizzly and violently murdered Nipsey was taken out in cold blood...

son god bless his soul got treated like a hated mafia boss.

So if you feel that horrified about an admitted gang member being murdered I hope you share that same feeling when innocent people who are victims of gun violence die every day.

So if you feel that horrified about an admitted gang member being murdered I hope you share that same feeling when innocent people who are victims of gun violence die every day.

0a9b3120aeace63f958eea591a1bc61b.jpg

most people who die from a gun kill themselves...but that's another story...

S
Yea for being in the car let’s not act like Snoop was the one poppin off

U do realize Snoop wanted to be a Blood when he first came out until Suge told him that makes no sense lmao
Snoop’s body guard killed that guy because he was rushing their car or something. They tried to say Snoop ordered the shooting. They got off for self defense if I remember correctly.

Its just sad man Nipsey was supoose to be this generation’s Snoop who everbody loves. Just a cool OG cat that gives back to his community and makes dope music.

Back
Top Bottom