RIP Nipsey Hussle

You said "stop." Implying that either I said you trolled or I was wrong about people calling you out.

Either way, it doesn't matter. Just trying to shed some light on you not getting your likes or whatever.

You’re trolling RIGHT NOW!

Explain this statement...

Other than providing inspiration, pac didn't reinvest in the community or change anything in the music industry...

Pac helped popularize hiphop and paved the way. Nipsey helped his community more. Those are two different arguments.

Everyone tries so hard to rank greatness when we should just embrace them all as they each offered something different

Sorry. Grew up on Budlong Ave from 24th to 28th with all the homies.

**** SC

Budlong??? :nerd:

I specifically grew up on Catalina and 27th. By the park (they built it in like 99.) Across from Vermont elementary.

Next to all the Harpys. Pretty sure we know some of the same people :lol:

Pac helped popularize hiphop and paved the way. Nipsey helped his community more. Those are two different arguments.

Everyone tries so hard to rank greatness when we should just embrace them all as they each offered something different

1ogn.gif

Sooo....just **** NWA??

This the type of mind frame that'll have you tell on all the homies. Ain’t nobody bigger than the gang. Takes a village my man

Whaaaaaat??????

Dudes trippin. That's the type of mind set that'll have me free and owe nobody ****

Personally I rolled with a crew no gang needed. Still waiting on the list of positives on being all gang gang whatever. Until I see a generation of young soldiers sent to college, gang repping professionals (surgeons, lawyers, engineers, etc) who are legitimate positive contributors to society with their neighborhood included, I don't see the point of joining the nonsense ....

sugafree sugafree Oxygen, you leave them 'lone, leave them 'lone Before You lock them in that little bitty box again.

These cats don’t live in Los Angeles. Don’t understand Los Angeles . Don’t care about Los Angeles.

We were born here. Raised here. Live here. Love and hate it here.

Nipsey wasn’t a rapper, artist, crip to us....he was an example to us first...everything else second.

People quick to judge your replies without exercising one simple tool.

You don’t have to agree to understand.

I understand you big bro.

Whaaaaaat??????

Dudes trippin. That's the type of mind set that'll have me free and owe nobody ****

Personally I rolled with a crew no gang needed. Still waiting on the list of positives on being all gang gang whatever. Until I see a generation of young soldiers sent to college, gang repping professionals (surgeons, lawyers, engineers, etc) who are legitimate positive contributors to society with their neighborhood included, I don't see the point of joining the nonsense ....

What’s your background?

Budlong??? :nerd:

I specifically grew up on Catalina and 27th. By the park (they built it in like 99.) Across from Vermont elementary.

Next to all the Harpys. Pretty sure we know some of the same people :lol:

Small world!

I’m 39 and ran with all the belizeans and Salvadorans cause wouldn’t let me play with the harpy’s

My boy Pedro always had parties on budlong and 36th

Whaaaaaat??????

Right because you are the judge and jury of less fortunate young black men born into to destructive urban warring factions...

Grandfather was a crip
Daddy was a Crip
Mama was a Crip
Uncles all Crips

Getting banged on and loosing childhood friends even by not claiming and being put on the set.
Same outcome either way.

Yet a young black male “oughhta pull himself up by the bootstraps and do better”

Hmm where have we heard this rhetoric before??
Oh thats right...by the people who hate us all just for being born black.
tenor.gif

XGwD.gif

Last edited:
Small world!

I’m 39 and ran with all the belizeans and Salvadorans cause wouldn’t let me play with the harpy’s

My boy Pedro always had parties on budlong and 36th

Me and my brothers are Salvadoran :rofl: my Brother is 37. He Kicked it with belizeans :rofl:

You know a George or GEE? :nerd:

i just don't get why if dude was a known rat in the 60s, why wasn't he dealt with already? like before he got the chance to go to nip's store.
Its more complicated then that with all the hood politics especially if the killer was a known hitter already.

RIP to Nipsy, he seemed to have had a profound influence on people. Curious tho for all the pro gang cats posting from LA saying it's not understood are you guys affiliated?

Grinding all day I don’t take no breaks, grinding all night I don’t take no breaks..,,
Lost a real 1 mayne...

Some people in here need to fully listen to the lyrics of that song.
Instead of talking outta butts in here.
More listening and less talking outta butts

Right because you are the judge and jury of less fortunate young black men born into to destructive urban warring factions...

Grandfather was a crip
Daddy was a Crip
Mama was a Crip
Uncles all Crips

Getting banged on and loosing childhood friends even by not claiming and being put on the set.
Same outcome either way.

Yet a young black male “oughhta pull himself up by the bootstraps and do better”

Hmm where have we heard this rhetoric before??
Oh thats right...by the people who hate us all just for being born black.
tenor.gif

XGwD.gif
I have friends that grew up like this. Even his gay older brother bangs. He told me straight up even if you say no since his whole family was from the hood they will just jump you in daily until you claim the hood.

Back
Top Bottom