RIP Patrick Ko aka NotoriousPat :(

I’m sad to announce that Patrick Ko (NotoriousPat, @pkoouttanowhere) passed away early this morning. He was a first year NikeTalk member. He was a Bay Area sneaker head and a very funny young man. I had the privilege of meeting him at one of the early SF Sneaker Summits and chatting with him on here and Twitter. He will be greatly missed.

RIP Patrick.

I'm sure I speak for the entire staff in saying that we're all deeply saddened by this news. As one of the community's earliest supporters, Patrick helped embed aspects of his own personality into NikeTalk's culture and set the standard for those who would follow. We still hear stories about those early Bay Area sneaker summits and the lifelong friendships they helped forge.

We'll miss Patrick's humor, camaraderie, and insight, but NikeTalk will remain a better place for his presence and influence.

damn. i remember meeting him. and I follow him on all the socials... rest in peace

Truly a sad day, I remember hanging out with him at Druskis house many, many, many years ago, while Bastich called out Phillyhova, Shoxcerebral and Bossofthebosses in an epic video.

Fun night, will never forget it.

RIP

Back
Top Bottom