RIP Peter Parker

Originally Posted by khemikalali

Never really got into comics... but, on to the real question, will this comic be worth anything in a few years?? is it worth a cop' and flip?

Never really got into comics... but, on to the real question, will this comic be worth anything in a few years?? is it worth a cop' and flip?

So who killed Peter? And how did he die? I haven't kept up with comics since I was a teen. Then once I heard of all this ultimates talk I got completely lost and don't even know what's what anymore.
ohwell.gif

So who killed Peter? And how did he die? I haven't kept up with comics since I was a teen. Then once I heard of all this ultimates talk I got completely lost and don't even know what's what anymore.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

ohwell.gif
I was trying to find this info as well. Only thing I found on wikipedia was that he was killed by the Green Goblin, thats it lol

Originally Posted by gentry187

ohwell.gif
I was trying to find this info as well. Only thing I found on wikipedia was that he was killed by the Green Goblin, thats it lol

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Like I said, no. There's a thousands of these and they're likely to be reprinted and then collected in a trade. It's not a huge story and it's not rare in 20 years maybe it'll be worth five bucks.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Like I said, no. There's a thousands of these and they're likely to be reprinted and then collected in a trade. It's not a huge story and it's not rare in 20 years maybe it'll be worth five bucks.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Yeah I don't think Peter Parker will be back. Spiderman definitely, but not Parker. There are a lot of dead characters in the Ultimate Universe.

That Spidey costume is nice. The costume Ironman made for him is still my favorite of all though.

Yeee boii
pimp.gif

28e16852101d2b758a08e29bcaeb564424ba2953.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom