RIP Peter Parker

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Yeah I don't think Peter Parker will be back. Spiderman definitely, but not Parker. There are a lot of dead characters in the Ultimate Universe.

That Spidey costume is nice. The costume Ironman made for him is still my favorite of all though.

Yeee boii
pimp.gif

28e16852101d2b758a08e29bcaeb564424ba2953.pjpg

They killed him in the ultimate universe by have all his villains LITERALLY show up the his door step for a fight. Problem is before he had to fight them he was shot and a bridge collapsed on him.

FOR SOME REASON Capt. America Never tried to help him when a bridge fell on him or when he was shot.

So he fought
Kraven
Electro
Sandman
Goblin
Vulture

While Bleeding to death from a sniper wound.

Ultimate Universe Best comic died.

They killed him in the ultimate universe by have all his villains LITERALLY show up the his door step for a fight. Problem is before he had to fight them he was shot and a bridge collapsed on him.

FOR SOME REASON Capt. America Never tried to help him when a bridge fell on him or when he was shot.

So he fought
Kraven
Electro
Sandman
Goblin
Vulture

While Bleeding to death from a sniper wound.

Ultimate Universe Best comic died.

Originally Posted by gentry187

So who killed Peter? And how did he die? I haven't kept up with comics since I was a teen. Then once I heard of all this ultimates talk I got completely lost and don't even know what's what anymore.
ohwell.gif
A truck blew up in his face.

yjlzo.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

So who killed Peter? And how did he die? I haven't kept up with comics since I was a teen. Then once I heard of all this ultimates talk I got completely lost and don't even know what's what anymore.
ohwell.gif
A truck blew up in his face.

yjlzo.gif

I haven't read anything on Spidey after Civil War.
Kinda want to now, where should I start?

I haven't read anything on Spidey after Civil War.
Kinda want to now, where should I start?

Back
Top Bottom