RIP Pop Smoke.

this is why I can't take NYC bloods and crips gangs seriously...yall talk too much
have the same energy in giving tekashi dat permanent put off.... no matter what kinda protection hell be under when he freed
Talking about checking in but a rainbow sherbert head *** lil goofy boy used yall as pawns
Until then i feel yall clowns and need to knock it off... talkin bout some check in ...check in with who a bunch of goofy pawns???
*****z will say and do anything for clout i swear :lol:
Bloomberg out here spitting on yall face and pissing on graves but you fools worried about industry gang members checking in.:smh:

mfers ran around with a 5’4” gay Mexican dude with RAINBOW hair and got infiltrated. And nobody has did him in. New York is in an embarrassing state right now :lol: :lol:

Wasn't teriyaki getting extorted by them dudes he was running with? I'm not defending any these cats, but just who exactly was the pawn? If nothing else, it was mutually beneficial while it lasted.

Carry on.

mutually beneficial, BUT THEY ALL GOT INDICTED AND THE GAY TURKEY AINT HAVE enough money to pay his mom bills. They really didn’t make much money PLUS they all caught time. And what’s even more embarrassing is they hung around and took photos with a sus dude, with rainbow hair. Those are LIFETIME scars :lol: :lol: :lol:

You still got George Zimmerman walking and breathing in your state of Florida. Stop it 5.

zimmerman ain’t got s**** to do with me. You need to take that pressure up with Trayvon Family or friends. Alpo, Sammy the Bull, and even those cops who choked out that big dude....they still walking the streets of NY

zimmerman ain’t got s**** to do with me. You need to take that pressure up with Trayvon Family or friends. Alpo, Sammy the Bull, and even those cops who choked out that big dude....they still walking the streets of NY
And what 69 has to do with the average ny'er going about their business. 2nd time you bring up old washed up gang members that everyone forgot about or didn't even live thru the time when they were running the streets. Ish is irrelevant asf.

You got Zimmerman active as hell suing the family, but worried about petty gang activity.

Still no news on pop suspects? They’re taking a long time. Dude may have been an industry plant.

Let em make it fam. It’s been a hard few months for them.

RIP to dude but son was feeling himself too much and talked that tough ish like he was bout it just cuz he had a deep voice

From the 11:18 mark

He was frail, confused and timid...nobody was buying the young 50 Cent renegade cold tough guy persona but lame *** corny young new york cats who never hopped off the porch and don't know any better.
Him and Tekashi basically the same *****
Oh wait....some feelings about to be hurt in here:lol:

Also who the **** is OG Cory King???
OG of what??
The lil homies would knock his **** in the dirt too..he not even safe talkin bout some check in :rofl:

People love to bring up Tekashi but most dudes I know, (myself included) thought he was a clown and never liked him. Personally, he annoyed the **** outta me. I don't like clowns that pop **** but hide behind security and gang protection. That paying ya way into a gang **** is wild corny as well, I clown that man same way I clown Chris Brown and Soulja Boy. When he snitched, I was in that NT thread actually agreeing with @ finessence finessence about how there was no defending him snitching, it was basically us against the rest of the thread :lol:. Yeah he had hits, but most dudes I know was not jackin this man at all. So idk why ya act like he was held in high regard like he was Bobby or Max B or something.

As for Pop not being bout it or whatever, he was definitely active according to my bros from Canarsie, so I don't have much to say about that. Let that man rest.

Robbery gone bad.

But how would they know where to find Pop? I just wanna know what happened. Why only him?

And what 69 has to do with the average ny'er going about their business. 2nd time you bring up old washed up gang members that everyone forgot about or didn't even live thru the time when they were running the streets. Ish is irrelevant asf.

You got Zimmerman active as hell suing the family, but worried about petty gang activity.
:rofl: I never thought about this. Every time he brings up 69 in RAN or anywhere else I’m bringing up Zimmerman.

Back
Top Bottom