RIP Pop Smoke.

its true. you only see the cases on tv that get solved but there are a ton still unsolved. I think they only show solved ones to scare people away from actually murdering someone. People think cops or detectives are real good at solving murders i wonder what the real number is solved vs unsolved murders.
I’m my city (Baltimore) , the clearance rate for homicides been like 30% on average for decades now...You can literally get away with murder if you not too sloppy with it

I don’t think it’s a matter of how good a detective or cop is...it’s about their dedication to the job, give a damn factor and if they’ve even got the man power. So many gang related shootings lapd don’t even pursue. They look at tats and see its gang related...closed case. Sad reality.

I don’t think it’s a matter of how good a detective or cop is...it’s about their dedication to the job, give a damn factor and if they’ve even got the man power. So many gang related shootings lapd don’t even pursue. They look at tats and see its gang related...closed case. Sad reality.
Yup, the harder the case is the less effort they put into it ...Unless it’s some high profile **** that they getting pressure from the top

But a random person in the hood getting killed? They chillin unless the case solves itself...It’s not an easy job by any means but alotta detectives don’t really care either way long as they can solve a couple before the year closes

Sad

sac4oh2x2cl41.jpg

Back
Top Bottom