RIP Pop Smoke.

“The prosecutor, Gillian Kassner, said the rapper used at least six aliases and posed a risk of fleeing the country — “not to mention,” she said, “the alias he most commonly uses actually refers to leaving,” a nod to his stage name, Pop Smoke.”

Not to generalize, but thats how people from his hood (Canarsie,BK) move heavy.

Stealing $100k plus cars that you cant afford? Like what do you do once pulled over by a police stunting in one with a switched tag?

obviously im not about that gta life to even know

He was making too many enemies before he had the bread to be “protected”. Everyone knew he was a marked man the minute he was throwing set in that 7/11 video. Another young black male with potential lost to gun violence smh

Im sure he had the money to even lease one. I don't get it either but alchemist iq alchemist iq is right. That's how they move in Canarsie. Scammer/Finesser life.

Post to sn on 100.

school me on how you think you just going to steal a car of that caliber loaded with tech.

you cant even steal a new iphone nowadays without the owner tracking it.

wildin on another level

Im sure he had the money to even lease one. I don't get it either but alchemist iq alchemist iq is right. That's how they move in Canarsie. Scammer/Finesser life.

bingo. And when you move like that. It has the chance of catching up to you. RIP to the kid. But if you’re scanning and finessing. You run the risk of the people you scammed eventually coming after you.

Post to sn on 100.

school me on how you think you just going to steal a car of that caliber loaded with tech.

you cant even steal a new iphone nowadays without the owner tracking it.

wildin on another level

You cant but they don't care (we all know cars got lowjacks, GPS etc on em nowadays). Its a lifestyle they live and they feed off trying to/getting over on you. That's exactly what a "finesser" is but RIP Pop Smoke.

Sad.

You can have sympathy and not be hurt.

If someone didnt watch basketball, they probably didnt pay attention to Kobe off court, I woudnt call those people hurt. Why would you be?

Disagree with that statement.

That being said, a 20 yr old losing his life to stuff like this is never ok.

I thought it was Chicago but I always get confused who invented it first (LA or Chicago).
When I say “modern” I mean gangbanging as we know it today, not the leather vest, every-neighborhood-has-it-own-gang banging.

Back
Top Bottom