RIP Pop Smoke.

You cant but they don't care (we all know cars got lowjacks, GPS etc on em nowadays). Its a lifestyle they live and they feed off trying to/getting over on you. That's exactly what a "finesser" is but RIP Pop Smoke.

Sad.

Finesser sounds like a thief i dont find thief's sad.

but i hear you.

When I say “modern” I mean gangbanging as we know it today, not the leather vest, every-neighborhood-has-it-own-gang banging.

Right we all kno about the blood and crip era in cali.

but gang culture goes way way back.

Word. If the goons can come they will come security or not. All that cash & notoriety he had you would of thought he would have one of his top shooters/security with him at ALL times on retainer.

RIP Pop Smoke.

Never heard of him...but he was ballin' and known like that?

Word. If the goons can come they will come security or not. All that cash & notoriety he had you would of thought he would have one of his top shooters/security with him at ALL times on retainer.

RIP Pop Smoke.
If I’m a rapper I’m not carrying or flossing cash and keeping armed security at all times. Dudes need to stay with debit and credit cards. I’m an average joe and I don’t like carrying cash in case i get robbed. You can have your wallet and cc stolen and cancel cards and live to fight another day. Dude may have had 50k in cash so he was a target and prob fought back since he wasn’t trying to take that big of an L.

Never heard of him...but he was ballin' and known like that?

Up and coming and been generating a lot of buzz lately. Dude was just scratching the surface and would’ve been dumb famous soon enough. Which what makes this sadder

This ain’t no Impala tho. That’s like trying to steal a house. Idc how hard you are, you ain’t gonna just punk someone out of 300k.

The last paragraph in that NYT article i shared.

He said of his teenage years: “You like nice things, you got to do things to get nice things.”

“At 16, I had a 5 Series,” he said, referring to a BMW.

If I’m a rapper I’m not carrying or flossing cash and keeping armed security at all times. Dudes need to stay with debit and credit cards. I’m an average joe and I don’t like carrying cash in case i get robbed. You can have your wallet and cc stolen and cancel cards and live to fight another day. Dude may have had 50k in cash so he was a target and prob fought back since he wasn’t trying to take that big of an L.

Yeah man. I like how DaBaby did it and moved. As SOON as he got on he made sure to keep that security or someone around at all times. Pop or his management/label had to know this dude is a "street rapper" and crip and to keep someone around him at all times to protect his life and their investment. Just irresponsibility from everyone.

RIP Pop

Yo my boy was just playing a lot of his music trying to get me into it but not a fan of this drill wave.

Crazy to hear he got killed a week after learning about him.

RIP

His manager put the address up on IG yesterday:

Well here is the missing link to how they probably got the address The 33 in the address matches that tag on the bag

B43A933D-27CF-44F3-BCA1-EC3283733A0B.jpeg

House could be rented or an airbnb. Money could be fronted from record company...These posts are just irresponsible and asking for trouble. RIP to the young man though.

I never understood the appeal of carrying that much cash, especially in this day and age. Its just asking to get got.

If i remember correctly, that xxx kid had a duffel bag full of money and thats why he got smoked.

Some people just love to be ignorant and never learn.

I never understood the appeal of carrying that much cash, especially in this day and age. Its just asking to get got.

If i remember correctly, that xxx kid had a duffel bag full of money and thats why he got smoked.

Some people just love to be ignorant and never learn.
Rappers flossing cash is so ignorant. You don’t really see white Celebes rockstars etc running around Flossing cash.

Back
Top Bottom