RIP Randy "Macho Man" Savage

The first wrestler i ever knew...

frown.gif
you will be missed

My man Randy had the meanest punches of all time. They always looked like they legit hurt. Crazy this happened. And it was looking like WWE was gonna actually start acknowledging him with his DVD, his action figure after how ever many years, and being in the new game. Damn Shame. R.I.P Randy...OHHHHH YEAAAA!!!

My man Randy had the meanest punches of all time. They always looked like they legit hurt. Crazy this happened. And it was looking like WWE was gonna actually start acknowledging him with his DVD, his action figure after how ever many years, and being in the new game. Damn Shame. R.I.P Randy...OHHHHH YEAAAA!!!

The days of waking up on Saturday morning to watch WWF are unforgettable.
Macho Man Randy Savage was one of the greatest.
I have a Macho Man figurine around here somewhere.
Post a pic as soon as I find it.
"ELIZABETH!" R.I.P. Macho Man

The days of waking up on Saturday morning to watch WWF are unforgettable.
Macho Man Randy Savage was one of the greatest.
I have a Macho Man figurine around here somewhere.
Post a pic as soon as I find it.
"ELIZABETH!" R.I.P. Macho Man

R.I.P. Macho Man

He was/is my favorite wrestler. That wrestlemania 3 bout with him and ricky steamboat is the best wrestling  match of all-time. Wish I could have got to see him in person. I remember playing the WWE SuperStars arcade game back in the day.  Tell Andre the Giant I said wad up.

R.I.P. Macho Man

He was/is my favorite wrestler. That wrestlemania 3 bout with him and ricky steamboat is the best wrestling  match of all-time. Wish I could have got to see him in person. I remember playing the WWE SuperStars arcade game back in the day.  Tell Andre the Giant I said wad up.

Growing up I think we imitated him more than ANY other wrestler.
R.I.P sir.
"OOOOHHHH YEEEAAAHHH!!!!"

Growing up I think we imitated him more than ANY other wrestler.
R.I.P sir.
"OOOOHHHH YEEEAAAHHH!!!!"

hoganmacho.jpg

R.I.Paradise Macho

Many have felt the wrath of me as a youngin comin off the top of a couch/chair/trampoline/top bunkbed etc.. with the lethal elbow drop.

*points to the sky*

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom