RIP Randy "Macho Man" Savage

hoganmacho.jpg

R.I.Paradise Macho

Many have felt the wrath of me as a youngin comin off the top of a couch/chair/trampoline/top bunkbed etc.. with the lethal elbow drop.

*points to the sky*

frown.gif

frown.gif
I've been so busy with graduation stuff this weekend and hearing Pomp and Circumstance for the past 2 days...I actually found out via my friend's Twitter as I was checking my phone at my own commencement. The electric guitar version he had with WCW is one of my favorite entrance themes of all time

RIP

frown.gif
I've been so busy with graduation stuff this weekend and hearing Pomp and Circumstance for the past 2 days...I actually found out via my friend's Twitter as I was checking my phone at my own commencement. The electric guitar version he had with WCW is one of my favorite entrance themes of all time

RIP

How come it's easy for me to shake off these deaths? Between Killebrew and Savage and the many others, it's sorta sad if I try to get in depth, but damn...Doesn't affect me at all. I think I'm a prick.

How come it's easy for me to shake off these deaths? Between Killebrew and Savage and the many others, it's sorta sad if I try to get in depth, but damn...Doesn't affect me at all. I think I'm a prick.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

No its perfectly normal. These people have no relations to you which is why you just say RIP and keep going. If it was family it would be a diffrent story. When owen hart died, i admit i cried, same with eddie gurerro (spell check) not because i knew them personally but because growing up these wrestlers were my favorite and i kinda looked up to him. Chris benoit was another favorite wrestler of mine, forget the fact that he killed his family and then himself, but when i found out he died, i said eff it RIP. I didnt feel connected with him as i did with the other 2. Im prolly gonna get laugh for this but thats what life is all about 
laugh.gif
...but u see the point im tryna get here?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

No its perfectly normal. These people have no relations to you which is why you just say RIP and keep going. If it was family it would be a diffrent story. When owen hart died, i admit i cried, same with eddie gurerro (spell check) not because i knew them personally but because growing up these wrestlers were my favorite and i kinda looked up to him. Chris benoit was another favorite wrestler of mine, forget the fact that he killed his family and then himself, but when i found out he died, i said eff it RIP. I didnt feel connected with him as i did with the other 2. Im prolly gonna get laugh for this but thats what life is all about 
laugh.gif
...but u see the point im tryna get here?

Back
Top Bottom