RIP Randy "Macho Man" Savage

* snaps into Slim Jim *

When I pass I hope to be greeted with a flying elbow off the pearly gates by Macho Man.

RIP

* snaps into Slim Jim *

When I pass I hope to be greeted with a flying elbow off the pearly gates by Macho Man.

RIP

damn, RIP Macho
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by wiredz3

Originally Posted by Drama23

SIGH

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!! OHHHH YEAHHHH!!

i'll smoke one in your honor RANDY

tlqmX.jpg

ive never reported anybody but damn your asking for it
Don't even give him any attention bro, how bad must his life to be to make cheap shots at others deaths? I think him being him is punishment enough

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by wiredz3

Originally Posted by Drama23

SIGH

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!! OHHHH YEAHHHH!!

i'll smoke one in your honor RANDY

tlqmX.jpg

ive never reported anybody but damn your asking for it
Don't even give him any attention bro, how bad must his life to be to make cheap shots at others deaths? I think him being him is punishment enough

I remember when Macho Man came of the top rope with the Ring Bell and sent Ricky Steamboat to the stretcher.
RIP to on of the greats.
frown.gif

savageliz_76296.jpg

I remember when Macho Man came of the top rope with the Ring Bell and sent Ricky Steamboat to the stretcher.
RIP to on of the greats.
frown.gif

savageliz_76296.jpg

ironic, I had a friend in high school with the last name Savage and I always called her "Macho Man"...just ran into her after years of not seeing her and I hit her with the "Macho Man"

RIP

ironic, I had a friend in high school with the last name Savage and I always called her "Macho Man"...just ran into her after years of not seeing her and I hit her with the "Macho Man"

RIP

Back
Top Bottom