RIP Robert "Tractor" Traylor only 34 yrs old

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

I wonder if Michigan will be able to do any memorials. Per NCAA sanctions, the university is forbidden from associating itself with Webber, Traylor, Taylor and Bullock until 2013.

Good question.  It would be very callous of UM not to acknowledge his passing. 

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

I wonder if Michigan will be able to do any memorials. Per NCAA sanctions, the university is forbidden from associating itself with Webber, Traylor, Taylor and Bullock until 2013.

Good question.  It would be very callous of UM not to acknowledge his passing. 

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

RIP. I'll always remember him breaking Gallo's back in the summer league.

just came in to say this.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Like I said on Twitter, this dude was a really well loved player here. He played for my hometown team Bayamon, and I swear nobody said anything bad about dude, cause even when he had a bad day, we always cheered for him. Really an awesome guy to be around. We loved him like he was one of our own.
frown.gif
Sad day here in PR.

RIP

Crazy that he was living in PR. I'm surprised my cousins never told me this.  RIP

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Like I said on Twitter, this dude was a really well loved player here. He played for my hometown team Bayamon, and I swear nobody said anything bad about dude, cause even when he had a bad day, we always cheered for him. Really an awesome guy to be around. We loved him like he was one of our own.
frown.gif
Sad day here in PR.

RIP

Crazy that he was living in PR. I'm surprised my cousins never told me this.  RIP

Back
Top Bottom