RIP Rudy "Da boy" Fernandez

pic06070917020784wl4.jpg

MANILA, Philippines - Movie actor Rudy Fernandez succumbed to periampullary cancer at his home in White Plains, Quezon City at 6:15 a.m. Saturday. He was55.

Fernandez had been battling the disease for more than two years.

The action star passed away five days after he was brought home from the Cardinal Santos Medical Center in San Juan City, where he had been confined for amonth. He and wife Lorna Tolentino celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary on Sunday.

He suffered a seizure on Wednesday but refused to be taken back to the Cardinal Santos Memorial Center in San Juan City.

His close friends, Sens. Jinggoy Estrada and Ramon "Bong" Revilla, broke the news to media minutes after his death.

His wife and other friends were with him as he passed away, Estrada said.

Fernandez's remains were brought Saturday to the Heritage Park in Taguig City. Media were barred from entering the park, a radio report said.

Revilla told the Inquirer that Fernandez had suffered from internal bleeding for several days. He also said Fernandez was glassy-eyed most of the time andhad difficulty recognizing people.

Revilla said that while he was on his way to the Fernandez home at 9 p.m. Friday, the veteran actor's blood pressure had plummeted. Fernandez'smanager, Lolit Solis, also told the Inquirer that he was reduced to murmuring instructions to his wife. The actor would wince at the lightest touch.

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net...iew/20080607-141303/Actor-Rudy-Fernandez-dies

sana ang natigok na lang ay si senador inutel na babaerong-singkit

One of his movie that I really like was "Diskarte" w/ Ara Mina (esp their love scene), Bingbong Crisologo Story and the classic who made him apremiere action star during late '70 and '80 was "Bitayin si Baby Ama" . We will miss him.

man... life is so fragile....

but quick question... if you die... which kick will you wear?

no disrespect to da boy... just got me wondering...

We will never forget that mustache...

Anyway, Mr. Specks,

Interesting question.

Me I'd wear a... Mmm. I dont know. I planned that when I die, my cremated remains will be made into an action figure.
tongue.gif

Haha.

man thats a good one...

but my question stands.... whats worth in wearing in heaven?... you cant bring 2 sneakers man... st. peter has a strong stand against re-sellers...

he a weak actor anyways, he just had hella friends.. but rip anyways.. not to much of a loss like FPJ..

are you related to this guy or something calm down dawg.. its just niketalk. lol.. but i get your point though.. sorry for comparing.. easy ka lang taolang..nag kakamali po..

Back
Top Bottom