RIP Rudy "Da boy" Fernandez

Originally Posted by hyphy101

are you related to this guy or something calm down dawg.. its just niketalk. lol..

DAWG, you ain't talking to no noob. Take that %++# elsewhere.

eyes.gif

^^ dude king seriously why do u think u are all that? you always trying to play that "o im a mod and im higher that you" dis and dat and if aniketalk memeber offends you wont even think twice about suspending or deleting the person account? just chill dawg..

^^ dude king seriously why do u think u are all that? you always trying to play that "o im a mod and im higher that you" dis and dat and if a niketalk memeber offends you wont even think twice about suspending or deleting the person account? just chill dawg..

exactly.

but sad to say you'll be banned now
roll.gif

^^ dude king seriously why do u think u are all that? you always trying to play that "o im a mod and im higher that you" dis and dat and if a niketalk memeber offends you wont even think twice about suspending or deleting the person account? just chill dawg..

I'm always chill. Only idiots think suspensions/bans are handed out for spite. Name one member that was banned without violating the R.O.C. andI'll quit being a Moderator. Maybe you're the one who should chill, DAWG. It can't be that boring in Tennesse.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OwwGss

exactly.

roll.gif

You were banned for posting a NUDE photo. Plain and simple. Get over it already. You get to post freely now, right?

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by OwwGss

exactly.

roll.gif

You were banned for posting a NUDE photo. Plain and simple. Get over it already. You get to post freely now, right?

ay ganun po ba LOLIT SOLIS
roll.gif

what a hypocrite
roll.gif

What does that have to do with you CLEARLY violating the R.O.C. and making it seem like you were did wrong?

Dude aren't you like 35 or something? Start acting like one. There are millions of sites for nude photos and NT isn't one of them.

If you hate so much how we run things around here then why even bother coming back?

Keep instigating. I'll keep requesting bans.

It's obvious that you don't value your membership.

king.. puso man! easy ka lang.. putcha tito mo yata yan si daboy eh.. lol.. but my bad if i offended you in any ways.. but you can be a little overboard parabang wala kang sense of humor.. siguro yung mga na banned mo yes they didnt follow the ROC pero dude.. niketalk lang to man..have some sense of humor.. cutpeople some slack..i bet u kung nasa pinas ka or dito sa bay and they find out na ikaw so kingcrux siguro na sak sak ka na man.. but forreals man.. easy lang..

laugh.gif

Dude, like I said, I'm always chill but it's my job to be an !@$ online.

I'm really funny in person.

* APPEAR TAYO *

I get something else when I'm out in public and it's no where near getting shanked.

putcha king close mo na to.. baka may ma banned pa sa amin.. pahamak kasi tong daboy na to eh..

Back
Top Bottom