RIP Shortypop. [The brand]

this is why you shouldn't respect $
some people throw it around, some people are there to catch it
and some don't even care for it.

Dude was the harshest critic in the world in the photo thread. I feel like we need more of that.

Props to his hustle.

And thanks for the pm.

Supreme is riding Barbara Kruger's wave themselves...so they don't have much footing in court.

All they have is their name and reputation. Their whole aesthetic is plagiarized.

hero.JPG

1st He hustles the brand away from Shortypop (dumb %@%%%
laugh.gif
)

2nd Chandler starts making a nice stream of money off the site

3rd He tries to put out a Buster Douglas tee, and Supreme can't ignore this parody brand anymore and buys him out for $20,000

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

1st He hustles the brand away from Shortypop (dumb %@%%%
laugh.gif
)

2nd Chandler starts making a nice stream of money off the site

3rd He tries to put out a Buster Douglas tee, and Supreme can't ignore this parody brand anymore and buys him out for $20,000

pimp.gif
Buster Douglas tee?

dude's writing skills are horrid. although its an interesting concept, he should proofread those letters before sending them out.

Originally Posted by Diego

Any place where one can get a full portfolio of all shortypop models?

alot of the girls are on modelmayhem.com 
just search shortypop or check shortypop tumblr 

pimp.gif

hopefully he'll put that $20k towards something original and creative. probably not, though.

Ok, so let me get this straight, Supreme bought the Shortypop brand for 20g's? My man Chandler came up, congrats. Glad I got my Miss Piggy Tee before he threw in the towel
pimp.gif

shortypop was good at what he did.....made supreme look "extra" average because he could basically do what they do at a 1/10th of a price.....guess supreme

thought it was better to buy out that headache.

Back
Top Bottom