RIP Takeoff from the Migos

You don't get it. Ny probably isn't even in the top 20 in gun ownership. Down here it's everyone and everywhere.
na I totally get it. It’s everywhere down there cause it’s legal to have and open carry but keep thinking people in northeast don’t have guns like that cause it’s more restricted and you’ll be in for a rude awaking.

I take my pistol with me every morning when i walk my dog. Its not guns that are the problem its folks who don’t know how to act and get to doing dumb ****. Sad for the fam and hip hop another one gone to soon.
Guns are clearly the problem due to their effectiveness ending lives.

People aren't always in their right minds, like everyone. Mix that with easily accessible fatal weapons and it's a recipe for disaster.

If this happens in London maybe Quavo is stabbed but survives and Takeoff is still alive.

I promise you there isn’t a shortage of stupid people in London.

Last edited:
Guns are clearly the problem due to their effectiveness ending lives.

People aren't always in their right minds, like everyone. Mix that with easily accessible fatal weapons and it's a recipe for disaster.

If this happens in London maybe Quavo is stabbed but survives and Takeoff is still alive.
Ill leave this argument uo for the folks on cnn and all that.
More importantly RIP to the man and prayers for his family and friends

This gonna F up Quavo for the rest of his life if his petty ego caused this. Especially if Takeoff got hit by his own crew :smh:

awful. so young

i understand these kinds of circles/associations are difficult to avoid a lot of the time for some, but you gotta be wiser about who you surround yourself with. tragic and so unecessary

Not at all bud.

I don't condone violence. Never have never will. I keep it on me and for so long that it's just a habit. Am everyday thing.

I never wanna use it.

Not scared by any means.
Say u get into it with someone bigger than u whether it be road rage, cut in línea, over a female etc. U gonna take that L and back down knowing u got it on u?

Back
Top Bottom