RIP Takeoff from the Migos

Man Quavo prolly wasnt even worried bout the bread more than just prolly taking an L to his ego getting his pockets run. Dudes was prolly talking **** and it got dude heated. In any case feel bad for my dawg, his bro death essentially on him and thats gonna be a giant mental toll on him, I dont think I could get over it if that was me. Hope he sees someone (therapist) about this in the near future.
And it should. Not to sound insensitive, but the leaat Im worried about his dudes mental health. It seems from what's being reported, that his actions lead to the entire situation escalating and his partner getting murdered.

You can't controls others actions but best believe your actions can cause others reactions. This is a known fact, money doesn't make you super human ir untouchable.... if anything it makes you a target, especially to a dude that gives no ****s about you.

Last edited:
It's not an L man. I'm not gonna trip over stuff that doesn't harm me or my family. I get what you mean, but that has never happened to me.
Avoid conflict for sure. Any responsible gun owner should be avoiding violence at all costs.

Am I going to take an a** whooping in a fight I want no parts of? No.
This is responsible ownership. Unfortunately a large number of people dont practice this

MF talking about I take a gun everywhere, like a is a badge or ..no one going to get me. Ya sound like some scare mofos .... **** out of here.

A gun can only lead to one thing if that 1 situation does arise and it's either you getting killed or killing someone that moat likely would of have left you alive and bounce with your valuables.

Learn how to take a ****ing L.

Bunch of ....

PS .. that doesn't mean don't own a gun. Have a gun, keep that ***** in your house. You can't get in an argument with an intruder...

Avoid conflict for sure. Any responsible gun owner should be avoiding violence at all costs.

Am I going to take an a** whooping in a fight I want no parts of? No.

Exactly. I rather have it than not have it. Doesn’t mean to provoke or escalate the situation knowing you have it. Doing that is coward behavior to me.

But no one is trying to get into avoidable scuffles which the other side the sole aggressor in. You get into a fight and you punch someone or get punched and fall on your head the wrong way. That’s all types of potential brain damage and problems from a situation you wanted no part of to begin with.

But it’s best to not even entertain any of that road rage stuff or back and forth to begin with. Some dude talking **** or looking for a problem. My ego can survive backing away from that if that’s a realistic option.

Here's whats unfortunate about this passing that resonates; most of us have been in a situation where we’ve been witness to something “normal” happening. A card game, a fight, someone walking in the street to buy some food, or just collectively just chilling in your house. Someone was in an everyday situation and ended up losing his life.

How many times have I been around something and for whatever reason, nothing happened? Multiple times? I'm unscathed, by the grace of god.

I don’t mean to sound preachy here, but it’s a stark reminder that life is fragile and it can happen at any time EVEN if you are just standing idly by.

Yes, move different if you are different. Yes, change your circles and all that. Yes, people pass everyday—that’s not the point. Don’t be apathetic and inhumane. The “what-about-ism” rhetoric that we’ll inevitably hear and the jokes that come from it are also in poor taste.

I'm done with rap at this point. I just cant continue to support the direction the music has taken the past 10 or so years.

I don't think it's a coincidence that all these rappers are being gunned down as of late. Hip Hop used to be a great way for people to express emotion and feelings in an artistic way, but at this point it's doing nothing but promote drugs, materialism and violence. The excessive flaunting of wealth that for so long was a staple in hop hop is no longer a motivation for people to do well and instead now feels more like rubbing salt in the wounds of the have nots. I remember a time when rappers actually rapped to try and escape the pitfalls of daily life, but now seems most just rap to acquire expensive items and inflated egos.

How many more talented young men do we have to lose before we realize that ego is not worth dying over?

I'm done with rap at this point. I just cant continue to support the direction the music has taken the past 10 or so years.

I don't think it's a coincidence that all these rappers are being gunned down as of late. Hip Hop used to be a great way for people to express emotion and feelings in an artistic way, but at this point it's doing nothing but promote drugs, materialism and violence. The excessive flaunting of wealth that for so long was a staple in hop hop is no longer a motivation for people to do well and instead now feels more like rubbing salt in the wounds of the have nots. I remember a time when rappers actually rapped to try and escape the pitfalls of daily life, but now seems most just rap to acquire expensive items and inflated egos.

How many more talented young men do we have to lose before we realize that ego is not worth dying over?
I get where you coming from and agree to some point, but this situation in particular has nothing to do with the music. This wasn’t a rap beef that escalated. Dudes who never spit a bar get shot in dice games all the time.

Guns are clearly the problem due to their effectiveness ending lives.

People aren't always in their right minds, like everyone. Mix that with easily accessible fatal weapons and it's a recipe for disaster.

If this happens in London maybe Quavo is stabbed but survives and Takeoff is still alive.

I promise you there isn’t a shortage of stupid people in London.

By any means necessary Fam.

A gun is a simply tool.

It is not the tools we use that make us good (or bad), but rather how we employ them.

Upon failure, it is easier to blame the tools used rather than how they were employed.

A bad workman blames his tools.

Nukes, guns, knives, swords, ninja stars, baseball bats, rocket launchers, rocks...doesn't matter.

Unless / until we account for our culture, nothing will change.

Its human nature to kill - we have no choice in that matter...but the culture of violence / killing?

That's a choice.

By any means necessary Fam.

A gun is a simply tool.

It is not the tools we use that make us good (or bad), but rather how we employ them.

Upon failure, it is easier to blame the tools used rather than how they were employed.

A bad workman blames his tools.

Nukes, guns, knives, swords, ninja stars, baseball bats, rocket launchers, rocks...doesn't matter.

Unless / until we account for our culture, nothing will change.

Its human nature to kill - we have no choice in that matter...but the culture of violence / killing?

That's a choice.
Rest of the world figured this out a while ago.
firearm_Page_1.png

But you got it.

Rest of the world figured this out a while ago.

But you got it.

I'm old enough to remember nuke drills.

Teachers telling 1st graders to get under desks in the event of a nuclear war.

It hasn't been that long Fam.

I'm old enough to remember nuke drills.

Teachers telling 1st graders to get under desks in the event of a nuclear war.

It hasn't been that long Fam.
United States is the only country to use nuclear weapons in war.

ANYWAY.

This is about gun violence. Takeoff was a victim of gun violence.

United States is the only country to use nuclear weapons in war.

ANYWAY.

This is about gun violence. Takeoff was a victim of gun violence.

Correct.

Culture.

Guns and violence are literally written / woven into the fabric of our Nation.

We are a nation whose foundation was built on dehumanizing human beings.

I'm simply saying its not the tools that are to blame.

If you personally chose not to own / carry a weapon then that's your personal choice based on your lived experiences.

How is that any of my business?

My choice is to legally own and carry a firearm, to maintain my weapon and my training, as well as my State issued permit.

How is that any of your business?

Has nothing to do with emotions or fear.

Simply a my own personal risk assessment and my chosen countermeasure to potential threats to me and / or my loved ones.

If the only connection you can make between me as a gun owner and the men that took Mr. Balls life is our tools then so be it.

IJS that doesn't mean much in my book.

Back
Top Bottom