RIP to my Home girl Daniela Abreu (died in a car accident 2 nights ago)

Ninja...let me ask you (and if you don't want to answer, no prob)...

Were any of the men she was riding w/ family members or the baby's father? Reason I ask, what was a 16 year old doing in a car w/ two guys in their 20's and another in his 30's?

Such a sad situation
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Were any of the men she was riding w/ family members or the baby's father? Reason I ask, what was a 16 year old doing in a car w/ two guys in their 20's and another in his 30's?

Such a sad situation
30t6p3b.gif
and if you add on top of that, what was a 16 year old girl doing pregnant.
it boils down to bad decisions

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

RIP, funeral today.

Wreckless driving is fatal.
that wake was no joke...da entire neighborhood was there...moms was hysterical...they had her, da unborn child there, and one of da male passengers...
ohwell.gif

Such a sad situation
30t6p3b.gif
da baby father wasn't there...from what i heard in da grape vine, she had a falling out with him while was preggo, and she in da car with some new dude was talkin to, and his peoples...she was getting a ride

to go somewhere..
Heard they had the baby in the casket with the girl 
frown.gif

yea..super heart breaking
ohwell.gif

Why was she in a car with a 30 year old male though? SMH

RIP though, as someone who drives in the city hearing this stuff is always a call to reality to be more careful.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Such a sad situation
30t6p3b.gif
da baby father wasn't there...from what i heard in da grape vine, she had a falling out with him while she was preggo,
Could've seen that comin' a mile away. 
RIP though. 

I hope everyone in this thread thinks about this young lady whenever they feel inclined to disrespect other young women as "hoodrats," "%%+@," etc. as I see so many of the people who are expressing sadness and condolences at the passing of this young woman and her unborn seed.  At the end of the day, we are all still human beings and some of y'all really need to get the hate you have for women (especially young women of color) out of your hearts...

Rest in peace to the young lady and her child.  Condolences to her family and friends.

Such a sad situation
30t6p3b.gif
da baby father wasn't there...from what i heard in da grape vine, she had a falling out with him while was preggo, and she in da car with some new dude was talkin to, and his peoples...she was getting a ride

to go somewhere..
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

The babypops is a chump for that one. Most likely dude started acting shifty when she got pregnant.I feel so bad for that girls family though, to be taken away like that so young is heartbreaking

I hate hearing stuff like this, I always think it can happen to m when I least expect it.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Such a sad situation
30t6p3b.gif

to go somewhere..
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

The babypops is a chump for that one. Most likely dude started acting shifty when she got pregnant.
I feel so bad for that girls family though, to be taken away like that so young is heartbreaking
Ol Drake sounding boy. You know nothing of his and her situation.

RIP to the girl and her baby.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

to go somewhere..
ohwell.gif

The babypops is a chump for that one. Most likely dude started acting shifty when she got pregnant.
I feel so bad for that girls family though, to be taken away like that so young is heartbreaking

Shut up 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

He's talking about the father not being at the funeral (not only for his deceased unborn child, but the girl), genius. Try reading before you try to jump on someone 
indifferent.gif
Like I said, you still don't know their situation, so fall back with your stonefaces.

There's no need for people who really don't know whats going on to speculate on such an emotionally intense situation.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Shut up 
indifferent.gif

Cornballs like that Moonman clown are uneducated and can't read, not surprised at all

R.I.P. Sad, sad, sad.

I'm not gonna comment on her being 16 and pregnant. That's miniscule right now.

to go somewhere..
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by red mpls

I hope everyone in this thread thinks about this young lady whenever they feel inclined to disrespect other young women as "hoodrats," "%%+@," etc. as I see so many of the people who are expressing sadness and condolences at the passing of this young woman and her unborn seed.  At the end of the day, we are all still human beings and some of y'all really need to get the hate you have for women (especially young women of color) out of your hearts...

Rest in peace to the young lady and her child.  Condolences to her family and friends.
im sorry but maybe i just dont get it...what does her passing has to do with hoodrats, disrespecting women or hate towards women?

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by red mpls

im sorry but maybe i just dont get it...what does her passing has to do with hoodrats, disrespecting women or hate towards women?
The point that I was trying to make is that a lot of the people in here saying what a tragedy this is are the same ones that would be quick to disrespect this young woman under almost any other circumstances due to the fact that she's 16, pregnant, from the hood, and in a car full of dudes in their 20s and 30s.  Dudes would be calling her a %*%#@**, skeezer, *@@, #%!!%, etc.

But being that she passed away everyone is so upset and saying how tragic it is.  My point is that I hope these dudes will show these same kind of young women the respect they deserve as human beings when they're alive as they are to this young woman now that she has passed away.

Back
Top Bottom