RIP TOPSHOP

Zara die? You buggin...

Unless you a fat boy, then I can see why you’d want Zara to die....is a constant reminder If how slimmer clothing looks better...lol

Just copped my sisters wedding suit for a little over 200$ at Zara, joint is dope...quick fix if you don’t wanna drop 1k for a quality joint

Zara die? You buggin...

Unless you a fat boy, then I can see why you’d want Zara to die....is a constant reminder If how slimmer clothing looks better...lol

Just copped my sisters wedding suit for a little over 200$ at Zara, joint is dope...quick fix if you don’t wanna drop 1k for a quality joint
I try my best to not support fast fashion.

You can get a bespoke suit for a little bit more at around $500 and not support stores like Zara or break the wallet.

Zara die? You buggin...

I agree, I want it to die until I lose 50lbs again. It was my go-to when I lived in Europe tho, as was it for every other typically slim guy.

I'm sorry man, but those Zara suits are trash. Feel like they're made of thin paper.

I tend to walk into Zara a lot because it's close to my job, but it reminds me of Urban Outfitters in that every time I walk in, I ask myself 'why am I here?'.:lol:

They come through every once in a while with a dope odd pattern or embroidery, but besides that and some socks by the register it just isn't for me.

^ urban outfiters is dope and i actually buy clothes there but rarely... they are kinda overpriced is my only gripe with them
It's a mix of things being overpriced as **** in there, and some of the designs feeling like they're for 16 year olds.

It's another one of those places that I'll stumble over something really dope once in a while I probably wouldn't find anywhere else.

HM the truth for kids clothes. Hope they never die.

Every bag with 3 cloth items that you bring in = discount coupons too. We eatin.

200 for a suit at zara smh... you coulda got a designer suit for less at macys ex. ralph lauren or michael kors

Zara suits usually fit me decent off the rack with minor adjustments on the pants at most which cost me no more than 10$ and end up fitting me perfect, I’ve had Jcrew suits break down on me faster than Zara ones...so...lol

This joint trash? Ya steady buggin

3CB0710D-23AE-4DB4-AE9D-6AACDC34E3F2.jpeg

Like I said if you a relatively slim guy and can fit their clothes, Zara should be at the top of your bargains list to mix into your wardrobe, clothes MAY feel cheap, but you can mix them with some dope designer **** and look like your outfit FRESH.

And yeah Macy’s has some dope sales on suits, just got my father-in-law’s suit for his daughters wedding, for under 200$ still had to surf through a million suits to find his siE and most of those good sales you can’t mix and match pant size and jacket, so you end up spending what you saved on alterations after..

The truth is when you wear cheap clothes from zara, topman, h&m etc.. they look very very very cheap. Outside of joggers and tshirts the clothes don't look serious. And Zara is just blatant with the knock-off, look-alike clothing. Can't shop there based on that alone. Rather rock walmart.

Back
Top Bottom