RIP TOPSHOP

My favorite pair of denim is this black knee blowout from Zara from like 5 years ago. Fits PERFECT, comfy af.

One of my fav jackets is this camo oversized parka type jacket.

I own a lot of designer clothing, Zara has a few pieces that I absolutely love and hope lasts years to come.

Fast fashion like I said has its place. I have these H&M cargos I love that people at my job have mistaken for Rick. :lol:

Havent actually bought anything from H&M in a minute before that, and everytime I go inside I rarely find anything I like. It has its pieces here and there from time to time. Aint mad at it at all.

Speaking on quality I been rocking with this Zara seersucker for like 5 years and still good...so while I’m sure there are plenty of farrrrrr superior joints as far as quality, these joints ain’t gonna give out on you after 2 wears...lol

2F79B486-2621-435E-B189-D730991BF65C.jpeg

Zara suits usually fit me decent off the rack with minor adjustments on the pants at most which cost me no more than 10$ and end up fitting me perfect, I’ve had Jcrew suits break down on me faster than Zara ones...so...lol

This joint trash? Ya steady buggin

3CB0710D-23AE-4DB4-AE9D-6AACDC34E3F2.jpeg

Like I said if you a relatively slim guy and can fit their clothes, Zara should be at the top of your bargains list to mix into your wardrobe, clothes MAY feel cheap, but you can mix them with some dope designer **** and look like your outfit FRESH.

Fast fashion is actually bad for the environment:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...lution-waste-sustainability-a8139386.html?amp

All these fits are practically all Zara...with the exception of my leather which is from Coach, say what ya want, Zara has been clutch if you can sort out a lot of their fucboi attire.

7BED6C9E-1B2D-43A8-95E5-2D9827152E4B.jpeg

B3FFEF04-BF03-4ACD-A10D-F2D02EDF760F.jpeg

DONT mind the Supreme photoshop label, it was a joke for my brother-in-law :lol:
008A79D3-D94E-4CB4-A985-10FF66183BAE.jpeg

F0FFA321-42B0-44AA-9DF7-27DF06054D14.jpeg
FDDC0C1A-6718-458F-AF9E-A5EA4CC16B7D.jpeg

Seersucker jacket looks good but I can see why some people would nitpick at it, keyword nitpick.

It works for me though.

Seersucker jacket looks good but I can see why some people would nitpick at it, keyword nitpick.

It works for me though.

THats exactly it, dudes are pretty much equating the fit of these suits to some 1999 NBA draft era chops suit...talmbout is BADDDDD...lmaoooo foh b...suit isn’t a perfect fit or something you’d walk around in like a fashion icon during fashion week in Paris, but trust that it gets the job done and with a couple of cheap alterations and the right body type, you’ll be walking around feeling pretty confident....are there better options...well plenty, specially if you me budget allows it....

Wait so I’m curious as to where those of you talking down on fast fashion, get your everyday average gear...like tees and jeans...or ya walking around dip in designer from head to toe? Every single day...must be nice...lol

Wait so I’m curious as to where those of you talking down on fast fashion, get your everyday average gear...like tees and jeans...or ya walking around dip in designer from head to toe? Every single day...must be nice...lol

This too.

I guess any store that isnt fast fashion, but isnt designer, say your Uniqlo, lower end designer brands, botiques, etc.

Zara suits usually fit me decent off the rack with minor adjustments on the pants at most which cost me no more than 10$ and end up fitting me perfect, I’ve had Jcrew suits break down on me faster than Zara ones...so...lol

This joint trash? Ya steady buggin

3CB0710D-23AE-4DB4-AE9D-6AACDC34E3F2.jpeg

Like I said if you a relatively slim guy and can fit their clothes, Zara should be at the top of your bargains list to mix into your wardrobe, clothes MAY feel cheap, but you can mix them with some dope designer **** and look like your outfit FRESH.

it's not trash, but it's not as fly as you think it is either tho ...

Exactly not exclusive to fast fashion brands tho..
Not specifically, but reductions in all places that see excessive waste product where people can directly impact with their dollar voice is a little step all of us can consciously make together isn’t it?

Like how fit > name brand

So I try to thrift and find more vintage tees that fit the way I want

Which is a personal choice.

Back
Top Bottom