Ripped leather on Jordan 4 Cement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some help, sneakerheads.

I have a pair of 2012 Cement 4's. I've worn them 2-3 times. When I bought them, I noticed that there was an indent in the leather but took it as is and didn't think much of it. There didn't seem like any risk of a tear or rip. I stored them for a couple years and decided recently to wear them, only to find that there is now a rip in the leather. It's never been damaged in any way through my own use. What can I do about it? Is there any way to fix it, or can Nike do something about it? I've never had an experience like this so I was wondering if anyone can help.

Thank you!

Leather doesn't rip on its own...

Not to be an *** but clearly you did something while wearing them or storing them. I'm sure someone will suggest painting over it but no Nike will not do anything

looks rather like a cut or damage that was already there. it did not rip by wearing.
Thank you. I didn't do anything other than wear it with care. Like I said, there was a dent in the leather when I bought it but I didn't think much of it. It didn't look like it would tear, but it did.

I'm not looking to blame Nike. I'm just wondering what can be done about it. I'm sorry if I offended anyone by asking.

Does anyone have experience fixing leather rips/tears? Is it possible? Thanks

Last edited:
A dent doesn't turn into a rip by itself.

Majority of people on this for have probably bought Jordan's that came with dents in the leather.

Again it did not happen by itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom