Ripped one while getting a butt massage

PierceSHock.gif

:rofl:

no lie I can give pretty good massages but that lil fact that she said work on the butt for the back problems? will use
devil.gif

Maaaaan...
So yesterday my girl talked me into getting a couples massage at Massage Invy. So when we get there the lady ask us both if need to use the restroom, my girl says yes, but I declined, I really didnt have to go. So finally when we get in the room, my girl strips naked, me, just I took everything off expect boxers. She asked me what is bothering me most, I said my back. She said what part, I said the whole thing, but my lower back hurts mostly lately. She said
"I need to massage the glutts, It will relieve the pressure upwards towards your lower back"
Hell. I don't know, I just said 'uhh ok'. So after about 25mins of massaging my back, she starts massaging my butt. I'm laying, thinking, this **** just doesnt feel right, and im TENSE too. She starts grinding my *** with her elbow, and it was getting painful, so I relaxed a bit but she didn't, it was madd uncomfortable. Than out of nowhere I start getting bubble guts... FML. I can feel them coming, but Im holding them. As the massage started getting relaxing I was kinda of doozing off, but the fact I was afraid to rip one I had to stay awake. So I'm holding all these farts before they can burst in face, I'm straight... woo. Just praying, don't fall asleep mike, dont fall asleep. Well you know what happen... a dude fell asleep. Than....
jdfkpwoeijopbjgfioasgopwhjrpqjajrpjappm
I ripped one, I ripped one so loud and long, it woke me up. I thought 'oh **** son, I went for it'. My first initial thought was "do I just ignore, say something, pretend it didnt happen". I released one her face, I could not smell it, but my face is down in the headrest, my *** in her face, I could kill this lady with one rip. I started sweating, and getting real nervous, it felt like somebody turned the heater on, up to like 200 degrees. Like 30secs went by before I opened my mouth, it felt like an hour though. I told the lady, "My bad". She said "its totally fine". I was waiting for her to handcheck me through the massage table, **** I would of somebody farted in my face. She told me it happens a lot and don't worry about. So I chilled out. After the massage was over and the 2 ladys left, my girl turns over and starts busting up laughing, "omg babe, I cant believe you did that". I was like "me either, I feel asleep for a split second". She said, "when she heard that she started busting up laughing silently". When we got dressed and walked out the lady handed us some water, and I apologized again.

:rofl: :rofl: great story bro i had to take my glasses off and wipe the tears from my eyes :lol:

I had lower back pain and that butt massage hit the spot. :lol: Maybe it's just me, but it felt amazin and completely relieved the tension in my lower back...I get my massages butt *** naked too. Why the hell not?

Back
Top Bottom