Rip's Air Jordan XII's

Not sure if it's ok to post this here, but giving it a shot. Also I haven't seen the NBA Jordan thread so here it goes. These are Rip'sXII's.

Those are Rips Jordans, Stuckey's Adidas, Will Bynum's Nikes, Tayshaun Prince's Nikes, Ben Gordon's Nikes, etc. I took the pictures.

Did I ever say they were PE's? I just said they were what Rip wears. I had no clue those were being released because I rarely frequent these boardsanymore.

indifferent.gif

I see the rest of the Detroit player's shoes back there.......

You work around there?

They look the same, and the rising suns are ugly. PL looks like crap on XII's and all white
sick.gif
, but thanks for the pics.

Originally Posted by losdog24

Did I ever say they were PE's? I just said they were what Rip wears. I had no clue those were being released because I rarely frequent these boards anymore.

Honest mistake its cool thanks for pics

Did I ever say they were PE's? I just said they were what Rip wears. I had no clue those were being released because I rarely frequent these boards anymore.

u made it seem like they were RIP'S shoes. yea honest mistake, but be careful. it doesnt matter if u frequent these boards or not, read the rules beforeposting.

My bad everyone. I had no idea these weren't exclusive. Probably why they didn't have Rip City or 32 stitched in on them somewhere. When I do find someof HIS ACTUAL PE's I'll be sure to post them!

That was funny Mac. And what inglewood? Is there a rule for accidentally posting a shoe that you thought was PE but wasn't?

My bad everyone. I had no idea these weren't exclusive. Probably why they didn't have Rip City or 32 stitched in on them somewhere. When I do find some of HIS ACTUAL PE's I'll be sure to post them!

That was funny Mac. And what inglewood? Is there a rule for accidentally posting a shoe that you thought was PE but wasn't?

you work for pistons ?

I'm just gonna vaguely say that I work in the State of Michigan to cover my A double crooked letter.

My bad everyone. I had no idea these weren't exclusive. Probably why they didn't have Rip City or 32 stitched in on them somewhere. When I do find some of HIS ACTUAL PE's I'll be sure to post them!

Ignore him man he's like his other half nikecobra.....

You work for pistons though?

Maybe we can get some exclusive pics when the season kicks off.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

laugh.gif
For sure.

Originally Posted by Rafool

laugh.gif

Havent seen cobra around in awhile

There are fusions in the bottom left corner of every pic. I had a lot of pics in the 2007-08 season thread. Last year was a crap year for Rip as far asPE's. All he really wore were .5s and other non numbered Jordans. Hope that changes this season!

Back
Top Bottom