Rip's Air Jordan XII's

Originally Posted by dtb00201

what makes these rip's...is he the one who took the pic?
laugh.gif

OP-you are appreciated, dont listen to anyone else. i think that its cool you work for the pistons and can keep us posted on what rip has on his feet. it may not be some heat, but this is better than 73% of the other threads in JB forum. KEEP US UPDATED! as often as possible....

Im not a fan of patent leather on the XIIs either, and I think these are probably some of the plainest PE's Rip has ever had. Some of my favs of his have been his XX3, II, V, and IXs. All which I have posted pics of in the past.

Here is a link to a post I saw that was linked on here in the past.  I took the pictures of the XX3 long ago and Kenlu or whoever reposted it on a different site. 

http://sneakernews.com/20...milton-all-star-game-pe/

Man he s___ed all over you guys who hated for no reason, half the reason we dont have quality threads anymore.

Awesome shots Loso, what do you do for them. I would give anything to be employed by an NBA team.

^ why the stoneface...? The OP posted two actual PE's besides the pics of the rising suns
smh.gif

thanks for the pics OP- i'm not a fan of the wht/blu's but i like the wht/reds even with the patent

Back
Top Bottom