Rise and fall (and maybe rise again?) of Subway restaurants.

cnbc video on da first page b.
Yo I peeped you left a comment on the CNBC video for the toyota camry :lol:
Screenshot_20200305-035235_YouTube.jpg

How about now? Were you able to hunt down da crab sandwich?

no one around my way has it either...

next time I'm going to try places with large Jewish populations....looking for a niche Subway sandwich is like looking for a needle in a haystack with da way their franchise modeling works.

It’s the only sub franchise I see here in the northeast besides blimpie’s at the food court at outlets. What happened to quizno’s? I haven’t seen one in probably over a decade.

Subway has always played the numbers game, they always had trash subs but you were likely to pass by 5 stores before getting to a competitor. Now that more quality shops have opened up its more and more obvious how low on the totem pole subway is.

It’s the only sub franchise I see here in the northeast besides blimpie’s at the food court at outlets. What happened to quizno’s? I haven’t seen one in probably over a decade.
bankruptcy, greedy investors ate themselves to destruction.

no one around my way has it either...

next time I'm going to try places with large Jewish populations....looking for a niche Subway sandwich is like looking for a needle in a haystack with da way their franchise modeling works.
Ok, thanks for the update. Don’t give up and keep us posted. Thanks.

Was planning on buying lunch today...But the local deli spot is closed this week due to COVID...Subway is open =(

Back
Top Bottom