Rivalry Dunk Pack

Thank u Sir!
pimp.gif

if the soles weren't white, i'd get the GTowns... why does nike insist on make shoes that will look like doo doo after one wearing?!? i can't standwhite or clear soles...

At the UNC + Clemson game earlier this year...I was wondering when these would pop up...

vxbz0n.jpg

2wd7cs3.jpg

25heepz.jpg

2u9h2sl.jpg

i like the syracuse ones.. i'd get them and pass em off as some mets colored joints if it didn't say orangemen on the back

FYI- from the info that has been released, each of these were limited to 150. most of which were given to school boosters or students. not available for GRretail.

My friend won an 11.5 in the G-town ones. He thinks they'll go for $1000. I told him I'd give him $140 haha. The shoes don't look special,they're just limited, but he said they raffled off like 20-30 and then the Nike guy said they had extras that would be distributed other ways.

something about these makes them very appealing but i cant put my finger on it. guess it doesnt really matter b/c they're limited anyway lol

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

My friend won an 11.5 in the G-town ones. He thinks they'll go for $1000. I told him I'd give him $140 haha. The shoes don't look special, they're just limited, but he said they raffled off like 20-30 and then the Nike guy said they had extras that would be distributed other ways.

a pair just went for 200 on ebay, tell your friend he's a bit off the mark. although if he's serious about selling or knows someone with an 11,tell him to contact me

Of course a great idea (Terminator-esque Dunks) would only be given to "VIPs"......boo

FYI- from the info that has been released, each of these were limited to 150. most of which were given to school boosters or students. not available for GR retail.

yeah at the game, various colored wristbands were passed out to the students. At the end of the game, the students with carolina blue wrisbands got the shoes

Back
Top Bottom