Rivalry Dunk Pack

I decided at the last minute not to go to the Clemson game here at UNC. Of course I pass on the night they give away dunks. You can imagine how PO'd I was.

The look like some dunks you can make on ID IMO and if you rock jeans you woun't even be able to see the back. I'll pass

This topic was finally made. They were given out months ago. It was handled poorly by Nike and the school's IMO. Pairs were given away the night before topeople who slept outside. I wasn't doing that in 20 degree weather, no thank you. The day of the game versus Pitt. only the people with orange wristbandsgot them. When I saw them for myself it definitely wasn't worth waking up at 7 AM for. In person they look like a cheap Nike ID. At least Nike providedfree breakfast to those who showed up.

Overrated shoe.

I picked up the zoom terminator lows a few years back in Cuse and Duke colors, and i think I'll have to add these syracuse dunks to my collection soon. Idon't like the heels or hoyas though.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

nice no release date?
indifferent.gif

Read like two posts above yours idiot

I'm not really a fan of Dunks, but all 3 of these are pretty cool. Especially the highs.

Back
Top Bottom