Road to a healthier heart and brain?

There are a lot of idiotic responses in this thread. You are a skinny dude. That doesn't mean unhealthy. A lot of these same people would perceive you to be healthier at 130, when in fact you'd probably be way less healthy. In my late teens and early 20's I was about your weight. 5'7" 125. And I was fit as hell. Low cholesterol, low resting heart rate...my doctor said I was as fit as a fiddle. And I ate TONS. Now I'm 130, because I haven't been eating as healthy and my metabolism has slowed down some due to being somewhat less active. 

I know you're body type because it's mine. Just super high metabolism, can't gain weight now matter what. Don't get hung up on bulking up, embrace your body type and go from there.
Man I have a high metabolism and supplemented my way to 165. Don't make excuses for being as light as a recently released prisoner of war.

Dude also wants to be a cop. Im sorry, but your career will come to a quick and brutal end if you think that lighter than lightweight ish is gonna fly in the streets.

At this point in life, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm almost twice your age and still have a high metabolism for my age and am pretty close to my high school graduation weight without eating super healthy. The key is to do everything in moderation. You're more likely to have an injury than die. As several people said before, it's likely that he had a heart condition before, or it was due to heat exhaustion.

You're 17. Unless your doctor says that you need to cut back on something, don't worry about it. Enjoy your life an Carpe Diem.

Thanks for the support fam, and the honesty. I really do appreciate it, and my every doctor visit he says im healthy but on the "petite" side. A little more weight never hurt lol

Thanks for the support fam, and the honesty. I really do appreciate it, and my every doctor visit he says im healthy but on the "petite" side. A little more weight never hurt lol
your welcome Bray. Just keep lifting heavy and taking your multi. Double scoop of creatinea day keeps the catabolism away

Some people are naturally skinny, nothing wrong with that. How are you going to tell someone the body they were born with is wrong :lol:

Some people are naturally skinny, nothing wrong with that. How are you going to tell someone the body they were born with is wrong :lol:
through proper strength training and nutrition these "naturally" skinny people can significantly alter their body composition

through proper strength training and nutrition these "naturally" skinny people can significantly alter their body composition
That wasn't my point, you don't NEED to alter your natural body composition. This kid can live a healthy life just the way he is without "bulking"

Back
Top Bottom