Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory

just watched it for the first time tonight and actually ended up buying the season pass on itunes, this show is way better then Rob & Big IMO

smh.gif
@ y'all for just jumpin'on Chanel

Show was very entertaining last night. I was laughing so hard when his manager got hit with the gun. His manager seem like a little #*##!.

This show is hilarious. Last night's episode was the guts. When chanel called rob and said there were guys downstairs with a big gun and he was like arethey dangerous? But it was just the guys with the tennis ball gun
laugh.gif

sundays episode looks so funny. he made a giant skateboard AND is gonna actually ride it down the street LMAO

so random and funny i love it

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

I don't think Big Black will work in a show like this because he won't be able to part take in the activities that Rob does.
I don't know, a factory is now actually big enough for Big Black and the Chunky Boys crew. They could have had them help launch on the Blobair thing.

Plus a studio for them to record in, instead of the mic in the spare closet in Rob's house?

At least let them be in one episode.

Did anybody see the last episode, with the dance video. Rob did a cartwheel/flip and the dog behind him did a flip off the chair
roll.gif
roll.gif
Somebody make a gif of that please.

i met robs dad at the mall last week , he works at elder bearman. He actually took the time to talk to me and one of my friends who actually reconized him.Thought it was pretty funny / random. Oh yeah he was telling us how big got married and moved to texas and is out of the picture. Great show !

Back
Top Bottom