Rock The Bells 09' @ Shoreline.

I'll be there in the lawn also. This year's lineup is so much weaker than the past two years tho.
smh.gif
But either way, I'll be there blazing all dayand listening to music.
pimp.gif

i agree about this years lineup. it's definitely not as sick as previous years, but it'll still be a good time.

i'll on the lawn too
pimp.gif

i agree with the line up.

good performances on BOTH stages and it's going to be hard to choose on certain ones.

but i'll be there... ROW B! section 102! seat 2!

yessir

What did you guys think of the show? IMO it started of slow...House of Pain
sick.gif
...but once The Roots hit the stage it was
pimp.gif
. Nas killed it as usual, 3rd timeI've seen him live. 07 RTB > 08 > 09 but still a solid show. Definitely worth it.

Can't believe I missed out again, but if this years line up was as good as the other years I prolly would of went. Oh well, I'm going to check out theMos Def show w/ Erykah Badu in Sept.

i thought it was kinda weak. i didn't know where to get a set schedule that said who was performing on which stage. did cypress hill, ice cube, and commonnot show up? or did they perform on the small stage?

also it was PACKED this year. i don't remember there being nearly that many people there last year.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i thought it was kinda weak. i didn't know where to get a set schedule that said who was performing on which stage. did cypress hill, ice cube, and common not show up? or did they perform on the small stage?

also it was PACKED this year. i don't remember there being nearly that many people there last year.

The set schedule was online (don't know if they passed one out) but it was off anyways. Raekwon was suppose to perform but instead he just came out forlike one minute with Big Boi. Does anyone know if he preformed on the other stage? Cypress Hill and Ice Cube were not scheduled to be in SF anyways. Common wasoriginally scheduled but he wasn't on the lineup announced a few days in advance. Also, there was a paper in front of the gates that said he wouldn'tbe able to make it.

^^ahh i see. i didnt see any of that. last year the PETA folks handed out schedules at the gates which were mighty helpful in planning out the day.

if i had known half of the sets for the big stage weren't going to be there, i probably wouldn't have went.

did anyone see slaughterhouse perform? and did joey say anything about getting smacked by rae?
laugh.gif

I thought it was DOPE, but I was at the paid dues stage for a majority of it.
I was at the main stage til about after Slick Rick(which was
pimp.gif
BTW)
Raekwon was suppossed to perform on the main stage but ended up performing on the paid dues stage, he killed it
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

He was crazy high tho haha he kept getting mad cause the audio was %@$%+@$ up

Ante up was crazy, when Busta came out
eek.gif

RZA, Slum Village, Alchemist + Evidence, KRS 1 and Buckshot were all sick too.

I was pleased to say the least
pimp.gif

^^^ DAMN SO HIGH you was out there too ??? I wish I would of known , we would of
pimp.gif
together ... LOL

Back
Top Bottom