Rock The Bells 2011 LA,SF,Boston,NY: Lauryn Hill & Nas (Common, Doom, Killah Priest added)

rtb_acts2.png

NO #@@#+*$ WAY is that real. Dre AND OUTKAST??? Nas + Jay??? Common + Beastie Boys on the bottom line?

this is only real in someones dreams.

btw, i'm well aware i will eat my words if this is true, but if it's true i will GLADLY backtrack
laugh.gif

NO #@@#+*$ WAY is that real. Dre AND OUTKAST??? Nas + Jay??? Common + Beastie Boys on the bottom line?

this is only real in someones dreams.

btw, i'm well aware i will eat my words if this is true, but if it's true i will GLADLY backtrack
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm 99.9% it's fake. Look at the times next to the name. Outkast performing at 3:30

But yeah it's a good #%+ fake. Someone took the time to make a big #%+ poster instead of a small flyer or .jpeg online
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm 99.9% it's fake. Look at the times next to the name. Outkast performing at 3:30

But yeah it's a good #%+ fake. Someone took the time to make a big #%+ poster instead of a small flyer or .jpeg online
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the fake.

Its gonna be hard to top last years lineup. All the greats were there. All day long.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the fake.

Its gonna be hard to top last years lineup. All the greats were there. All day long.
pimp.gif

If its true I'm gonna feel like an a-hole, but it is fake for this alone...

The 11:30 timeslot for Dre and Snoop. If they're doing this at an outdoor venue like they have, nearly every amphitheater in the US has a noise curfew of 11PM.

So them going on at 11:30 is completely bogus

If its true I'm gonna feel like an a-hole, but it is fake for this alone...

The 11:30 timeslot for Dre and Snoop. If they're doing this at an outdoor venue like they have, nearly every amphitheater in the US has a noise curfew of 11PM.

So them going on at 11:30 is completely bogus

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

probably fake

but im tryna go this summer when they have it in miami

Not to burst your bubble but I have a feeling it will be the same as last year. San Fran, LA, DC, NY

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

probably fake

but im tryna go this summer when they have it in miami

Not to burst your bubble but I have a feeling it will be the same as last year. San Fran, LA, DC, NY

This is straight hilarity, Tribe broke up. Eric B and Rakim don't perform together anymore.

This is straight hilarity, Tribe broke up. Eric B and Rakim don't perform together anymore.

Back
Top Bottom