Rockets @ Lakers 10/26 vol: come get your rings LA

When the !@@+ did Shannon get a jumper????!!!!
pimp.gif

Luis scola has lost his shot. He's still filthy in the post though.

Yao is so effective even half-way recovered since he can clog the lane with ease. Hopefully he can make a full recovery so our shooters and cutters can kill more easily.

Brooks and Martin are a dangerous combo. They can both create for themselves. Their closeouts need work though.

Our bench is nice.

like I've said before, we're gonna be something to watch. (no nat. televised games last year though? really?
laugh.gif
)

Luis scola has lost his shot. He's still filthy in the post though.

Yao is so effective even half-way recovered since he can clog the lane with ease. Hopefully he can make a full recovery so our shooters and cutters can kill more easily.

Brooks and Martin are a dangerous combo. They can both create for themselves. Their closeouts need work though.

Our bench is nice.

like I've said before, we're gonna be something to watch. (no nat. televised games last year though? really?
laugh.gif
)

replacing mbenga, farmar, morrison with ratliff, barnes, and blake has already shown to be a BIG improvement.

replacing mbenga, farmar, morrison with ratliff, barnes, and blake has already shown to be a BIG improvement.

I mean they always have close games against us so I wasn't that surprised. Fully expected Brook to beast.

Good to see our bench leading the comeback Barnes, Brown, and Blake
eek.gif

Good start to the season.
pimp.gif

I mean they always have close games against us so I wasn't that surprised. Fully expected Brook to beast.

Good to see our bench leading the comeback Barnes, Brown, and Blake
eek.gif

Good start to the season.
pimp.gif

ehhh.....the rockets overacheived in this game... I dont think they will be much of a threat. the rockets always play tough against the lakers for some reason..

ehhh.....the rockets overacheived in this game... I dont think they will be much of a threat. the rockets always play tough against the lakers for some reason..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

they would have to hit all those 3s and off balance jumpers consistently just to keep up with a full strength lakers team

Originally Posted by NobleKane

they would have to hit all those 3s and off balance jumpers consistently just to keep up with a full strength lakers team

Good game last night 
pimp.gif

And these games are always great. I'd love to see a playoff series between these two.

And the Rockets didn't overachieve, sit your *$@ down somewhere.

Good game last night 
pimp.gif

And these games are always great. I'd love to see a playoff series between these two.

And the Rockets didn't overachieve, sit your *$@ down somewhere.

Brown and Blake played great games....hats off to those boys! They keep this up they will need a nickname!

Not a bad start, Bench is 10x better than last year...Lake Show will be fine! I'll be looking at how Phil will handle Kobe's mins throughout the season

Brown and Blake played great games....hats off to those boys! They keep this up they will need a nickname!

Not a bad start, Bench is 10x better than last year...Lake Show will be fine! I'll be looking at how Phil will handle Kobe's mins throughout the season

Back
Top Bottom