Rockets @ Lakers 10/26 vol: come get your rings LA

It was a good game both ways. Teams are going to make Blake, Brown, Barnes beat them. I dont know if Shannon found or shot or what but if the bench steps up and wins a game like that, you cant do anything about it

It was a good game both ways. Teams are going to make Blake, Brown, Barnes beat them. I dont know if Shannon found or shot or what but if the bench steps up and wins a game like that, you cant do anything about it

Overachieving would've been a win. They didn't win so lets calm that noise. 
Lets not act like Blake/Brown makes those 3s all the time. Because they don't and haven't.

We'll play at least a few more and most likely win the next one. Nothing Bynum or Gasol can do against a healthy Yao.
pimp.gif

Lets not act like Blake/Brown makes those 3s all the time. Because they don't and haven't.

We'll play at least a few more and most likely win the next one. Nothing Bynum or Gasol can do against a healthy Yao.
pimp.gif

^ they were playing against the defending champs. the rockets will be in the discussion come playoff time.

^ they were playing against the defending champs. the rockets will be in the discussion come playoff time.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Nothing Bynum or Gasol can do against a healthy Yao.
pimp.gif

Swap those names around son.... I believe this is the year the 23 year old  VETERAN (Happy birthday KID)  goes ham...like...see you at the All star game ham.. But we'll just have to wait and see.

pimp.gif

Swap those names around son.... I believe this is the year the 23 year old  VETERAN (Happy birthday KID)  goes ham...like...see you at the All star game ham.. But we'll just have to wait and see.

pimp.gif
Exactly. The Brown/Blake thing was just a run of luck. Won't happen again. 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

pimp.gif

Has to stay healthy first. Much like Yao.

Originally Posted by Murda He

pimp.gif

Has to stay healthy first. Much like Yao.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I'll give you Brown, but Steve Blake hitting threes is luck?  Nonsense.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I'll give you Brown, but Steve Blake hitting threes is luck?  Nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom