Rockets trade Steve Francis to the Grizzlies

laugh.gif
When Stevie and the Rockets came to Vancouver to play the Grizzlies, he was at the free throw line, and they were throwing batteries and fruit at him, andthey played a crying baby, on the PA system.

^^^ That was Troy Hudson... Hudson was like the Shawn Bradley of the PG position... If you felt like embarrassing someone,call out T. Hudson...

tired.gif
sick.gif
@ what Stevie was...

Man do I miss Franchise. My man and his streetball Tourette's that would come out of nowhere

i can understand why championship teams would pick up hasbeens, for the experience and leadership...but the position memphis is in and picking up dmiles andthe francise?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

i can understand why championship teams would pick up hasbeens, for the experience and leadership...but the position memphis is in and picking up dmiles and the francise?
smh.gif

Grizzlies on some back to the future type tip.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by JD617

I hope they move back to Vancouver.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Stevie gonna OD tonight, probably already started...

Grizzlies on some back to the future type tip.
laugh.gif

well Michael Dickerson was supposed to be at the Cavs training camp this summer, never did show up though.

Years ago, I would have never thought that Steve Francis would be traded for a conditional 2-round draft pick.
laugh.gif

Any possibility that Memphis did the trade to set up another potential trade? Steve Francis at an expiring contract at $2.6 mil could be useful?
nerd.gif

The Grizzlies acquired Francis on Wednesday in a trade with the Rockets in exchange for a conditional second-round pick in 2011. The trade also calls for Memphis to re-acquire a 2009 second-rounder, which it had dealt to Houston on draft day in June, and for the Rockets, according to NBA front-office sources, to pay the remainder of Francis' $2.6 million salary for this season.

Grizzlies general manager Chris Wallace told ESPN.com that the trade was made with the intent of keeping Francis and giving the 31-year-old an opportunity to prove that he can still play.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

smh.gif
my boy Francis, I feel sorry for him. I just hope he can get some playing time now...
Yea most people here wanted to see him get some burn. Dude always gave his all for the Rockets.

If he can still do this then he should be an asset somewhere

Back
Top Bottom