Rockets trade Steve Francis to the Grizzlies

Karma man, what goes around comes around
laugh.gif

Hope i can see him on the court doin some things.

better than seein him off the court wearin that red velvet obama jacket lol

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

His career ended as soon as he went to the Knicks...

He was putting in work in Orlando before they traded his boyfriend...
yeah, everyone under the zeke era just turned bad, its like a disease

haha i didnt even know that steve was still in the nba
why are the grizzlies taking all these bad players off of teams' hands?

i know hes coming off of injury but i bet he still deserves to start over most guards in the L right now

�23ska909red02 wrote:
Speaking of Yao (not to divert the thread, which I don't think would happen anyways, or I wouldn't mention this), but I've been seeing him with a little swagger a couple times this season. He dunked on someone who flopped on him the other day, and I saw Yao stare at him while standing over him, and I thought "O.K., I see you, Yao."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

tired.gif

Francis is a selffish player, always has and will be wherever he goes. Rockets did the right thing by not even playing him, he's a risk and can change ateam chemistry for the worst. Those highlights are great, but they don't reflect the game outcome. When Yao came onboard, instead of being an effective 1-2combo, he reluctantly put up MORE shots than he ever did before. Yao would be parked in the post not getting any touches at all. In the end, Steve Francisburied his own grave.

DeeNyce wrote:
Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

tired.gif

Francis is a selffish player, always has and will be wherever he goes. Rockets did the right thing by not even playing him, he's a risk and can change a team chemistry for the worst. Those highlights are great, but they don't reflect the game outcome. When Yao came onboard, instead of being an effective 1-2 combo, he reluctantly put up MORE shots than he ever did before. Yao would be parked in the post not getting any touches at all. In the end, Steve Francis buried his own grave.
really? where?
nerd.gif

��

It looks like Mutombo may be in a Grizz uniform soon as well.
laugh.gif

Mutombo in demand

Mutombo, 42, who is also considering options with the Celtics and Grizzlies, went into the season hoping to join a team before the new year.

"Hopefully, by the 28th, I'll know something," Mutombo said.

Asked if he were still considering the Rockets, Mutombo said: "This is why I have not gone to someone else already. I could have gone to another team. It got complicated.

"People are texting me and calling me (about the Francis trade). I need to make a decision after Christmas."

Staff writer Jonathan Feigen contributed to this report.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/6180662.htmlhttp://www.chron.com/disp.../sports...kn/6180662.html

Chris Wallace has something up his sleeve I think. They just called Haddadi back from the D-league so the roster will be back at 14 with the addition ofFrancis. Whether its a small deal or a big deal, something will happen soon because the Grizz like to keep the league minimum # of players on the roster.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

when he found out he was traded. does anyone know if he started crying??
laugh.gif
, all sarcasm aside he said it was a good move for bothsides, and he's going to memphis to "get buckets" now. Yao said he was sad to see him go again though

Poor Steve, I miss the intensity and heart he brought to the game, even though he played through some bad seasons in Houston. Hopefully he can resurrect hiscareer in Memphis since the Rockets would rather let Luther Head (
sick.gif
)play before him

JD617:
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Speaking of Yao (not to divert the thread, which I don't think would happen anyways, or I wouldn't mention this), but I've been seeing him with a little swagger a couple times this season. He dunked on someone who flopped on him the other day, and I saw Yao stare at him while standing over him, and I thought "O.K., I see you, Yao."

laugh.gif

See, I'm saying.�
laugh.gif

Did he say 'You can't effing stop me'?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom