Rocking b-ball shoes

People do realize I was talking about current basketball shoes like would you wear adizero casually?

Of course its normal to wear chucks, am's, kobe's etc.

They are accepted and retro.

But wearing hyperdunks, hypermax adilights etc. is different

People do realize I was talking about current basketball shoes like would you wear adizero casually?

Of course its normal to wear chucks, am's, kobe's etc.

They are accepted and retro.

But wearing hyperdunks, hypermax adilights etc. is different

For the old dude comment, I'm an old dude (42) and I only rock comfy BBall shoes.  In fact, I'm kinda known for it amongst my work mates etc.  I'm on my feet a lot at work in an aircraft hanger, and have been wearing Soldier III's for about a year.  Kinda a cross between a boot and a shoe, comfy yet durable.  For both casual and hoops, I've been wearing the Kobe V's.  Love them enough to get several pair at the outlets. 

My one thing though since I'm old and I don't want to look to goofy is that I get black shoes.  That way I can wear them pretty much any place.

For the old dude comment, I'm an old dude (42) and I only rock comfy BBall shoes.  In fact, I'm kinda known for it amongst my work mates etc.  I'm on my feet a lot at work in an aircraft hanger, and have been wearing Soldier III's for about a year.  Kinda a cross between a boot and a shoe, comfy yet durable.  For both casual and hoops, I've been wearing the Kobe V's.  Love them enough to get several pair at the outlets. 

My one thing though since I'm old and I don't want to look to goofy is that I get black shoes.  That way I can wear them pretty much any place.

Shoot I mostly rock bball shoes and I have too many just to play ball in them all. Plus some of the limited one's are for casual wear only imo. Ppl forget that most of the shoes we consider casual shoes were bball shoes originally (AF1's, chucks, J's, etc). The way I look at it is that I'm going to wear what I like as long as its the time and place for it.

I.E. don't wear bball shoes to a job interview.

Shoot I mostly rock bball shoes and I have too many just to play ball in them all. Plus some of the limited one's are for casual wear only imo. Ppl forget that most of the shoes we consider casual shoes were bball shoes originally (AF1's, chucks, J's, etc). The way I look at it is that I'm going to wear what I like as long as its the time and place for it.

I.E. don't wear bball shoes to a job interview.

Sprites
pimp.gif

occasionally. it really depends on the shoe. i used to wear my foamposites casually, but now that i started hooping in them i don't wear them outside at all. only put them on inside the gym just to get all the life i can out of them

occasionally. it really depends on the shoe. i used to wear my foamposites casually, but now that i started hooping in them i don't wear them outside at all. only put them on inside the gym just to get all the life i can out of them

75% of my kicks are ball kicks

i rock my snake pool kobe's, teal hyperfuse (most comfy ball kick out there), CTK LBJ's...like my dude FRESH said...check out the WDYWT thread.

75% of my kicks are ball kicks

i rock my snake pool kobe's, teal hyperfuse (most comfy ball kick out there), CTK LBJ's...like my dude FRESH said...check out the WDYWT thread.

Back
Top Bottom