Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

collegehumor_73be4f13cd1274ecc4a726c17980d626.png

roll.gif
Mom aint even know
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Ayo

so ...

my brother seeko just told me exactly what those beads were that the moms was slangin ...

i thought they were a toy... well i guess they are in a sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

current rotation ...

i wish i could find the ones i was rockin' in '97, been back through my old room at my parents house SEVERAL times trying to locate them.

i'll run up on them again one day... they are MIA my old room or garage.

for now ...
4rc2zb.jpg
What are the thin black ones in top left corner?

BFO bands are long gone.

I had 2 full production runs made and they all sold out or went to his family, minus the few i kept for myself.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

my current setup
zk4ebc.jpg
Where can I get the beaded joint with a medallion on it?

(Relatively inexpensive, preferably)

I know ALDO got a couple.

EDIT:

That's EXACTLY the one at ALDO, nvm.
laugh.gif

^they have em at a little t-shirt shop out here 
laugh.gif
 so im guessing it may just be random spots
a chick who used to be a good friend gave me a stretchy square bead bracelet from Washington that i always wore until a friend took it and broke it, ever since then i'll wear rubberbands/baller bands or nothing. i did just order a power balance bracelet today though, even though i know it won't work, i think i can trick myself mentally

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i know i said all i rock is rubber bands, but recently i switched to these bracelets made by invisible children. invisible children raises money for people living in Northern Uganda. 100%  of the money goes into the community. if you dont know, Northern Uganda was overrun by a war. people die everyday over there. one guy came to my University to talk, and he seen his mom raped and his dad shot right in front of him. please help the cause. i bought the blk/red one. and my roommate bought the gray one.

http://store.invisiblechildren.com/bracelets

when you buy the bracelet, you get two of them and a DVD of one of the kids in Northern Uganda. ill post pics of when my bracelet comes.

good looking out on the info, just ordered the black sunday bracelet.  will post pics as well...

Back
Top Bottom