Rocking Bracelets Vol YAY or NAY

A lot of nice beads and bracelets from this Israeli born designer.

Nice stuff, relatively hefty price for such accessories.....
grin.gif

http://www.karmaloop.com/...ndorCode=MCO&bysex=1

I used to rock rubberbands but that just started to look tacky to me.

Now I wear Karma beads and this other religious joint.

Karma Beads
1237232519.66520.1.jpg

Religious Bracelet
1250616209.33704.2.jpg

sorry for bumping but i bought the black aldo beads with the cross on it at the top of the page

Originally Posted by oidreez

sorry for bumping but i bought the black aldo beads with the cross on it at the top of the page

i was lookin for that one in the store and they didnt have any. So i copped the 3 band one with the beads and the ropes

Where can an atheist get a bracelet that says something along the lines as "Good without God"?

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i know i said all i rock is rubber bands, but recently i switched to these bracelets made by invisible children. invisible children raises money for people living in Northern Uganda. 100%  of the money goes into the community. if you dont know, Northern Uganda was overrun by a war. people die everyday over there. one guy came to my University to talk, and he seen his mom raped and his dad shot right in front of him. please help the cause. i bought the blk/red one. and my roommate bought the gray one.

http://store.invisiblechildren.com/bracelets

when you buy the bracelet, you get two of them and a DVD of one of the kids in Northern Uganda. ill post pics of when my bracelet comes.

good looking out on the info, just ordered the black sunday bracelet.  will post pics as well...
this is an awesome idea

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by oidreez

i was lookin for that one in the store and they didnt have any. So i copped the 3 band one with the beads and the ropes
i checked in three stores before i found one. they might have them in the back

Didnt read through any of the pages but I just copped this:

Reversible as well to a straight leather

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom