Originally Posted by got shoes

I just found this on Amazon.com for $4.70 and its made out of OX bone
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
it was copped 
pimp.gif
I originally got that at this little bead shop in Ashville, NC. The shop was
pimp.gif
they had all kinds of sick hand-made beads. I gave this to my girl in December and we broke up a little while ago, I need to get another
30t6p3b.gif
So good looks on the Amazon info, just ordered 2
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Dont know if I posted before but heres what I rock for the most part aside from a watch

Its reversible.. Damier on one side

Leather on the other

You can  either have the 4 squares on the front, or flip it to the 'Louis V Paris' side, its pretty dope
pimp.gif
was thinking about getting this, can i see some pics how it looks on the arm plus lv has some bracelets for 170 that are pretty dope
Looks SICK.... I aint paying 170 for no bracelet though. Where the fake LV ones at
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AHFiHahC.jpg

each bracelet means something =] the clear looking bracelet is made out of bottle caps

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

maybe people in here can help what are those bracelets that nba players wear
Power Balance bracelets.

They are 100% placebo though. The company even admitted that it was a sham.

Oh, and if you ever own a silicone one, do not get it wet..
30t6p3b.gif

^My mother got it from some random store that sells Afrocentric stuff at the mall here.

Livestrong band on each wrist for me. And I rock this diamond tennis bracelet given to me by my mother years ago. Though it's a tennis bracelet and I'm a guy, I pull it off successfully
pimp.gif

029361d468ef943859266d45b99f0e13b07359b1_r.jpg

stopped wearing silver bracelets while in college;   ^still wearing these though, wwjd, ai old school sh*t...

Originally Posted by j d0t win

a8c3548ce2c07a1da82d0a3fe2d4e1fdc19b37e.jpg
I copped this same exact watch 
pimp.gif
. It would be nice if LV had the black bracelet withe gold accents to match the bulova...But kind of like the brown
clip_image0132.jpg

How did rosary beads become a fad. I don't understand. Half the people that wear them now aren't even catholic.

dont mean to bump this thread, but does anyone know where i can find this red bracelet? ive never been big on bracelets, so im not sure where to find it. the red ones i usually see have bigger beads and im not a fan of those. thanks.

Spoiler [+]
21mgad1.jpg

tumblr_llfiakVMnQ1qdrz3yo1_1280.jpg

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by wcarson89

anyone still rockin baller bands?

I still hoop in them. Before them, I was playing with rubber bands on. Habit.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and i wear hella different bracelets and watches all the time. could care less whatever one thinks. i like them. I do what i want when i want, no ones opinion can sway my sense of style, what i put on my body, and what i spend my money on. sorry to disappoint NT. not so much tho.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Do what you want, don't look for confirmation and acceptance. Do You.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and stop judging another man by what he wears..... why are you worried about what another Man wears??? Kinda suspect fella. I'm juss sayin.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom