Rodriguez says some Michigan fans need to get a perspective on life

McGuffie wasn't that good in the first place. That youtube clip got him all that popularity.

Did he play in a weak division in HS? I'm not familiar w/ Texas football..

Jeremy Gallon
pimp.gif

LOL@ this lame havin the worst season ever and talking about the economy. Who does that?

He better hope he doesnt get blasted on Saturday or he might be out this year.

I dont even like Michigan but i hated seeing them suck this bad.

Originally Posted by tillmatic

He better hope he doesnt get blasted on Saturday or he might be out this year.
He's not going anywhere. Luckily the ppl whose opinions really do matter understand that the transition wasn't gonna be easy and arewilling to give him time.

I do have hope for Saturday tho cuz over the last 79 years every new head coach at UofM has beaten osu in their first year.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

ddot:
roll.gif
You think he's going to Clemson?
The guy who many believed was at the top of our list was just named "head coach in waiting" (or whatever the new trend is) at Texas.

How is a man who took a multi-million dollar deal from a Learning Institution going to tell others to worry about the economy?

I knew RRod going into the season was gonna struggle, but I didn't think it'd be this bad. Whatever may happen this season, I know there's onlygood things to come for the Blue and Maize. I can care less about McGuffie, son wasn't doing it for me anyway.

I am not saying McGuffie sucks. I would love to have him on this team, but he isn't a world beater like many thought he was. I am a white dude and I neverthink that a @$++$$ is gonna set the world on fire running the football. Just not gonna happen. I hope he gets into the slot and can do work like my dude EricMorris from TT. McGuffie has some good shake and it kills him in the backfield. You have to see the hole, hit it hard and then explode thru tacklers. MichaelShaw has learned that, McGuffie hasn't. Hope he can get his mind right and help this team anyway possible, but if he leaves, no hard feelings. Toussaint,Gallon, Doobie and Teric all are looking to get some PT next year.

All I'm gonna say is that if VT every goes 3-9 I will personally march down to Beamer's offense and tell him he sucks to his face
laugh.gif
That's anunacceptable record, and we aren't even on Michigan's level as a program. I would be HEATED if I was a Michigan fan. Hell, people (myself included) arealready livid because we are 6-4, I can't imagine how mad people in Ann Arbor must be.

Originally Posted by dreClark

McGuffie wasn't that good in the first place. That youtube clip got him all that popularity.

Did he play in a weak division in HS? I'm not familiar w/ Texas football..
Thank you, for that comment. I should give you your avatar priviliges back after all for that comment.

JR5

Who is RichRod trying to fool? Someone needs to tell him that people have the capacity to be concerned with the economy while being passionate football fans.The more I watch Michigan play and the way he conducts himself, the more I think they need to give this guy the boot early.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

the Mich alum could have him bounced in a heartbeat

laugh.gif
Damn right. They don't like this losing stuff up here. Iexpected to have a down year but damn, not like this. Why the hell did he use up Justin Fegans redshirt with only 3 games left in the season and then not evenplay him like that?

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

And a lot of these coaches do have the vulchers circling them every minute of their lives.....but those same obsessive fans are the reason coaches like RichRod get to have multimillion dollar contracts and almost every perk available in life.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom