Ron Artest Agrees To Terms With The Lakers vol: It's a done deal (Full MLE $32 mill for 5 year)

This was what Artest was hoping for his Houston. A dominant wing and post player. IF he really is coming, he finally gets his wish.

laugh.gif
@ the H-Town fans.

Tell me who exactly who the players were on your playoff roster?

Of course Artest had to hog the ball.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

I cant wait till Ron starts chucking like he did with the Rockets. I want to see what the lakers fan reaction to Ron shooting 5-19
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you thinking rons even going to touch the ball 19 timesa game. Kobe, Bynum, Pau, Odom, Ron

Yeah he may have shot the same percentage from 3 as he did from 2, but you best believe the dude will get some easy +#@ shots in LA.

indifferent.gif
to you saying hes a downgrade from Ariza. Once again, you haveno idea what you are talking about

My man Ron is too damn crazy... until he actually signs a contract, I'm not believing a word that comes out of his mouth about who he's going to signwith.

You are kidding yourself if you don't think Kobe or Phil wont say anything to him about his chucking ability
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
@ the H-Town fans.

my dude bright knows wasup.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

ariza is a better fit so this is a downgrade. artest may be a better individual player, but he jacks up ridiculous shots, go out of the offense, dribbles way too much, and his defense was terrible in the playoffs for houston indivudally v. roy and kobe.

ariza knew his role and played it to a T.

laugh.gif
yet if he was going to cle you'd start with the dynsaty talk

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

ariza is a better fit so this is a downgrade
you are a god damn idiot, shut your mouth
39% fg, and 27% from 3s, and refused to go into the low post even when yao was out. watch how he played last yr before you talk. rocket fans are happy about this guy leaving.
1) He won't have to take crazy shots cause he'll be WIDE open given the double teams given to Kobe and Pau
2) He doesn't really even need to worry about the offensive end, we already got more than enough firepower on that end
3) The Laker practices are going to be INTENSE!!!

if he can DO that, then yes it's an upgrade. but repeatedly, he had mismatches in houston and refused to go into the low post, dribbled likecrazy (even adelman and shane had to talk to him about that) and passing up open shots...

again, u need ron on his best behavior. there's a reason rockets GM morey didn't put signing artest as his #1 option this offseason and only offeredhim a one year deal.

Picking up Artest is a great move!!
Espically with MLE he is probably going to get.
Artest can def hit the open 3 because during the playoffs....dude was raining on every Laker defender.
Plus Lakers are not known as so called "SOFT" anymore.

Peace Ariza you will be missed but Artest is one of the few that has the whole package as a defensive player.

Have fun watching Artest going 7-21 every other game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude is a CHUCKER. He might change tho...

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
@ the H-Town fans.

lol, they beat the lakers without yao with artest SUCKING. i'm sure u know who else are on their roster

All I know is that he is capable of doing more than Ariza can on the floor, hell we live with Kobe, Sasha, and Odom taking bad shots sometimes this year, thingis Ron won't have to force anything, I hope he does come in with his head on straight and not try to destroy the Lakeshow
laugh.gif

Oh and Ron if you %@*%!## with us FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!xinfinity

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

My man Ron is too damn crazy... until he actually signs a contract, I'm not believing a word that comes out of his mouth about who he's going to sign with.
Swhat I'm saying dude...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

unfortunately one of the least reliable sources regarding ron artest is...ron artest.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
oh this would be horrible for the West
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

ariza is a better fit so this is a downgrade. artest may be a better individual player, but he jacks up ridiculous shots, go out of the offense, dribbles way too much, and his defense was terrible in the playoffs for houston indivudally v. roy and kobe.

ariza knew his role and played it to a T.

laugh.gif
yet if he was going to cle you'd start with the dynsaty talk
2 different offenses. the cavs need another creator, and ron likes to "create" regardless of how bad he is at creating. the lakers needa spot up shooter who made open 3s like ariza did and just focus on the dirty work. can ron artest, the guy who thinks he's a top 5 player in the world andproclaimed that, do the dirty work and be a 4th option?

I don't know why you guys are saying he's a ball hog or dribbles the ball around. Thing is dude didn't have anyone helping out during the playoffs.
Cmon you really going to trust Brooks, Battier, Landry, Scola during the playoffs?

yall are kidding yourselves if you think ariza shoots the 3 ball better than ron....or if ariza is in the same atmosphere as ron in terms of offensive ability
im a lakers fan too...ariza is good at the things he does but being an offensive threat as big as ron is a negative

smh.gif
at the thread title. not official. ron likes to make up a bunch of bs just for attention. I hope its true though.

eek.gif

I can' freaking believe it.

I'm going to miss Ariza, but Artest? OH HELLS YEAH!!!!!

It's over son.

It's like Henz0 ethering Tboy last night.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom