Ron Artest plans to auction his Championship ring

Ron's enjoying that Cali herb with that last paragraph.

Dude straight up doesn't know what age he was.

I took it seriously until that part.

haha!

Ron's enjoying that Cali herb with that last paragraph.

Dude straight up doesn't know what age he was.

I took it seriously until that part.

haha!

ron-artest-on-the-podium-o.gif

I heard sometimes he just kicks it with random people he meets online in the LA area. I would burn him out any day
laugh.gif

I heard sometimes he just kicks it with random people he meets online in the LA area. I would burn him out any day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

"We're hungry. I know I am, as much as anybody else is. And you know Kobe is. Kobe's after something, I don't even know what it is. I think he's after stardom on Pluto or something," Artest said, taking off on one of his humorous tangents. "Pluto's not even a planet no more, which I'm very disturbed about. I grew up when Pluto was a planet. Now, I'm 25, I turn around and Pluto's no longer a planet. I'm going to elbow that guy in the nose. I love Pluto. Everybody loves Pluto. There's a dog named Pluto in the cartoons. I don't know how we got on that subject. We've got to see if we can get Pluto back."

Everything was cool until this part.
roll.gif
HAHA yes! that sounds exactly like something artest would say....
laugh.gif

but on the real, good lookin' tryin to help people out

roll.gif
roll.gif
im hella weak

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

"We're hungry. I know I am, as much as anybody else is. And you know Kobe is. Kobe's after something, I don't even know what it is. I think he's after stardom on Pluto or something," Artest said, taking off on one of his humorous tangents. "Pluto's not even a planet no more, which I'm very disturbed about. I grew up when Pluto was a planet. Now, I'm 25, I turn around and Pluto's no longer a planet. I'm going to elbow that guy in the nose. I love Pluto. Everybody loves Pluto. There's a dog named Pluto in the cartoons. I don't know how we got on that subject. We've got to see if we can get Pluto back."

Everything was cool until this part.
roll.gif
HAHA yes! that sounds exactly like something artest would say....
laugh.gif

but on the real, good lookin' tryin to help people out

roll.gif
roll.gif
im hella weak

Back
Top Bottom