Ron is Selling His Ring

Makes me feel fuzzy inside
smile.gif

http://msn.foxsports.com/...al-health-charity-090810

donate money, no need to sell the ring you make enough. i know he's trying to show a good gesture, but i think it's disrespectful.

donate money, no need to sell the ring you make enough. i know he's trying to show a good gesture, but i think it's disrespectful.

Current Bid : $523,890
(Hunting4Mrs.Bryant)
Time Remaining: 1 day 3 hours 14 minutes

KarlMalone.jpg

Current Bid : $523,890
(Hunting4Mrs.Bryant)
Time Remaining: 1 day 3 hours 14 minutes

KarlMalone.jpg

^

roll.gif

But yea im of the thinking he can just donate the money the ring would get... the gesture is great but there is a real good chance he never gets one again.. I'd, as he calls it, "Be Selfish" with that one..

^

roll.gif

But yea im of the thinking he can just donate the money the ring would get... the gesture is great but there is a real good chance he never gets one again.. I'd, as he calls it, "Be Selfish" with that one..

That's something I think he should save. He could always donate the money on his own... A ring comes rare to most players.

That's something I think he should save. He could always donate the money on his own... A ring comes rare to most players.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

this

but hey its his ring he can do whatever he wants for it

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

this

but hey its his ring he can do whatever he wants for it

Originally Posted by bjamez20

co-sign. if he wants to do a good deed then donate $100k and keep the ring.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

co-sign. if he wants to do a good deed then donate $100k and keep the ring.

If he donates 100k we dont even hear about it. He auctions his only ring and donates to charity, there is a post on NT, article on fox, etc and his image is slowly getting better.

and anyone find it ironic that he is auctioning off his ring for the benefit of a mental health charity when he himself is the craziest motha %(*#^ in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom