Ron Jaworski just called Aaron Rodgers garbage

Anyone else just see the interview with him on SC? Glad im not the only that has said that Rodgers really isnt that good

FR3SH bragging about his predictions? what's this?

Aaron Rodgers will win the MVP as he lead the Packers to the best record in the NFC.........

hey i can dream....

And John Clayton just said that Favre is the 3rd greatest qb of all time.
smh.gif

These guys don't always know what they're talking about is what I'm trying to say.

i think aaron rodgers, will be fairly successful. I really dont have any information to support my argument, other than watching dude play in college andthinking that dude can play...we'll see

Originally Posted by SHUGES

And John Clayton just said that Favre is the 3rd greatest qb of all time.
smh.gif

These guys don't always know what they're talking about is what I'm trying to say.

Is he not? He can make an argument for 1st or 2nd as well...

Also, I'm going to laugh if Aaron Rodgers is anywhere near as successful as Romo has been. If Ryan Grant has a repeat season, Packers can be just assuccessful as this season.

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

hows the marshawn lynch prediction coming along?

How come you didnt ask about Vernon Davis, Ronnie Brown, Troy Williamson, David Pollack, Chad Jackson, or Cadillac Williams?

Originally Posted by Officer Andre

How come you didnt ask about Vernon Davis, Ronnie Brown, Troy Williamson, David Pollack, Chad Jackson, or Cadillac Williams?
When you make over 400 predictions a year, it's easy to come up with 7 or 8 you were right about.

Aaron Rodgers is good....wish we had taken him over Alex Smith
indifferent.gif
I think he'll do pretty good, of course, NOT like brett favre by ANY means, but he'llbe solid and won't do anything to harm the Packers. If you guys don't want him, send him to the 49ers for a bag of Cheetos
laugh.gif

And what were the reasons for Jaws calling Rodgers garbage?
eyes.gif

He had like 23 straight completions against USC and darn near almost beat them at USC. I think watching Favre helped him a lot; now it's time for him toprove the world wrong about him.
pimp.gif

When you make over 400 predictions a year, it's easy to come up with 7 or 8 you were right about.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wow a list of players many of us would have predicted wouldbe busts or had their careers cut short by injuries. congrats. next thing you know youd want credit for predicting cedric bensons career.

laugh.gif
wow a list of players many of us would have predicted would be busts or had their careers cut short by injuries. congrats. next thing you know youd want credit for predicting cedric bensons career.

laugh.gif
@ you trying act like i wasnt saying they they wouldnt be any good before they were drafted with the exception of Vernon Davis who I said would be abum mid-way thru his rookie season

People have called Rodgers a bust since he got to the league, with nothing to point to other than getting no playing time behind Favre...

Maybe som3body missed that Dallas game, but you're lying to yourself if you think he's "garbage."

Seriously. The only playing time he's really ever gotten he got hurt in. How could anyone declare him garbage? Let him play at least a whole game first
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

indifferent.gif
I think he'll do pretty good, of course, NOT like brett favre by ANY means, but he'll be solid and won't do anything to harm the Packers. If you guys don't want him, send him to the 49ers for a bag of Cheetos
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

He had like 23 straight completions against USC and darn near almost beat them at USC. I think watching Favre helped him a lot; now it's time for him to prove the world wrong about him.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

The college game is a lot different. Ask Gino Torreta, Akili Smith, Ryan Leaf, Eric Crouch, Chris Weinke, etc.

^Of course it is. It's more than the USC game though. In general in college I thought that he could be a very good pro. It's just that now it'stime for him to prove it.
to say he's garbage when he hasn't been the starter of a team yet is just ridiculous...if u don't think he'll pan out that's another thing,but let him play before making a judgment, i think a lot of ppl will be surprised.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Aaron Rodgers will win the MVP as he lead the Packers to the best record in the NFC.........

hey i can dream....

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.......knicks have a better chance at winnin the chip this yr than the pac winnin the chip

Originally Posted by Burn916

People have called Rodgers a bust since he got to the league, with nothing to point to other than getting no playing time behind Favre...

Maybe som3body missed that Dallas game, but you're lying to yourself if you think he's "garbage."
For as little as he plays, he kinda has a sack/fumble problem.

The first time he went into a game he took a sack, fumbled, then hurt his ankle and had to get carted off.

As for the Dallas game, he came in when it was already 27-10, not really the best circumstances to judge.

But who knows?

If Ryan Grant has a repeat season, Packers can be just as successful as this season.
I thought i would wait till next season to bicker with my man platinum but come on dude ... youre telling me that the pack will be the same withaaron rogers? why because he had a few drives against the cowboys? get real

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Originally Posted by acidicality

indifferent.gif
I think he'll do pretty good, of course, NOT like brett favre by ANY means, but he'll be solid and won't do anything to harm the Packers. If you guys don't want him, send him to the 49ers for a bag of Cheetos
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

He had like 23 straight completions against USC and darn near almost beat them at USC. I think watching Favre helped him a lot; now it's time for him to prove the world wrong about him.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
The college game is a lot different. Ask Gino Torreta, Akili Smith, Ryan Leaf, Eric Crouch, Chris Weinke, etc.

Exactly. College can make you or break you as a player, all depends on how you handle the league and it's level of play.

Back
Top Bottom