Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima aka the GOAT just retired

I've been trying to download that video too. 

Here is a t-shirt we did to honor the great Ronaldo, hope we did him justice.

http://livebreathefutbol.com/the-phenomenon/

o-fenomeno_mockup_blk2.png

o-fenomeno_web_ad.png

Sorry for the Ninjahood sized pics watch out for a LBF thread soon. 

comments/constructive criticism welcomed 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

yup. should be dope. they should get rivaldo out there too. make it nice and geriatric.

Seriously I can't believe the guy is still playing!!! It would be nice to see him one more time. I'm so hyped for this game, hopefully we will be able to watch it somehow, and I'll be able to purchase one more Ronaldo jersey

yup. should be dope. they should get rivaldo out there too. make it nice and geriatric.

Seriously I can't believe the guy is still playing!!! It would be nice to see him one more time. I'm so hyped for this game, hopefully we will be able to watch it somehow, and I'll be able to purchase one more Ronaldo jersey

i'm really disappointed he didnt get his last shot with the national team. %*$@ dunga. i understand not taking him to SA but goddamn give the man a farewell game.

Real talk smh F**k Dunga

i'm really disappointed he didnt get his last shot with the national team. %*$@ dunga. i understand not taking him to SA but goddamn give the man a farewell game.

Real talk smh F**k Dunga

corinthians president is saying ronaldo is going to make a comeback??! i'm thinking its just for some farewell games but they're saying hes going to be offered a contract through 2012. damn!

corinthians president is saying ronaldo is going to make a comeback??! i'm thinking its just for some farewell games but they're saying hes going to be offered a contract through 2012. damn!

Just barely saw this article on soccernet earlier today and was like
eek.gif
but honestly??? I don't understand it. I just can't wait for his Brasil NT farewell game, and I'm praying it is televised.

Just barely saw this article on soccernet earlier today and was like
eek.gif
but honestly??? I don't understand it. I just can't wait for his Brasil NT farewell game, and I'm praying it is televised.

Back
Top Bottom